Me,Windex and the werewolf

OH MY GAWD GUYS ITS BEEN LIKE TWO YEARS SINCE I EVEN UPDATED THIS STORY I AM SO SORRY. I just recovered this account. so I decided to pick up this story :) please dont hate me for taking so long ;-;

ALSO THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SHORT. FAIR WARNING. they wont be this short normally though.

========================================================================

Jet chuckled,"What do you think a soul mate does?" Jet retorted.

I ran my hands through my thick red hair,"Well, Im just guessing but I think they do this..." I said, standing on my tippy toes and lightly pecked jets lips. I pulled away and looked up at him,"Im not too sure though." I said, giving Jet a smirk,

I may have looked calm and collected on the outside but on the inside I was jumping around screaming I AM SO FREAKING SMOOTH.

But I didnt let that side of me show; Jet on the other hand, was looking at me like I just have him the best present in the history of man kind.

after a few more moments of silence,"Yeah, I think they do that." He said trying to compose himself.

I stiflied a giggle; Before I could say anything else; Keegan came flying through the door and latched onto my legs, making me grab onto Jets muscular arms for balance, sending shocks through my body.

"Cooommmmeee plllaaayyy!" Keegan said excitedly. I giggled and rested my hand on the back of his head,"I'd love to, you go on ahead." I said, smiling down at the him. He gave me a huge grin and ran out the door.

Before I could follow behind him, Jet grabbed my arm and brought his lips to my ear,"When you get back i'll show you something else soul mates do." Jet said huskily.

I gasped as my face turned bright red, I couldnt even look at him but I know he was smirking; I qucikly walked out of the room, trying to get my cheeks to cool down.