MWATW-That stupid hormonal wolf.(pic of heels)

HEY PEOPLE!!! :D New rule about the story! It wil be uploaded EVERY SUNDAY. Since it only takes a few hours to write each chapter it wont be a problem :) and this chapter is not as funny as the other ones because Rayne is so confused in the chapter ;P and should I start switching POV's? FREE AIR GUITAR WITH EVERY COMMENT AND OR VOTE!!!!!!!!! Thankyou to all who are reading this. It means the world to me :'D good and bad feedback is greatly appreciated!  

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Those lips;These lips could make any girl faint just by the sight of them. But those very lips were on mine. Only mine, no one elses. Not that i'm complaining of course. (;P)

Even though I was in my own little world, I felt something in my heart, almost like something shifted. This feeling only exsisted when I was dreaming about my wolf. Where I felt like I belonged, I felt safe for once. The feelings of loss I felt for my mom. Or my screwed up dad, those feelings were non-exsistent, they were so far away from me. The only thing keeping my feet on the ground was Jet's arms. His strong, sexy, protective arms*swoons*. Their was no one in the world besides him and I, as far as I was concerned.

He held me with such caution and care. As if he thought if he embraced me any tighter,I would dissapear into thin air. Ofcourse, why would I leave at a time like this. (:P)

It was not at all like the kiss earlier today. Even the kiss today was fantastic and it sent shivers down my spin and the oogley feeling was their. But this kiss was different. The last kiss was filled with panic and urgency. This kiss was totally different. He held me like I was the most important thing in on the planet. Even though Im far from it, i'll let him think that way for the time being. (:3)

I tried to deepen the kiss. Afterall, how many times would I get a kiss like this?? Or to kiss him for that matter?

Before I could, Jet pulled away. Gritting his teeth, his eyes glazed over with a animalistic hunger. I dident completely understand, so I placed my hand on his arm. Sending a frenzy of oogles to run down my spin. He jerked away from me, sqeezing his eyes shut tightly. As if he was in intense pain.

"Stop." Jets raspy, strained voice got my attention.

"Wait..what?" I said, clearly confused.

"Just dont touch me. I'll get Sadie to come get you for dinner."

And just like that, he was out of the room, leaving me dazed and confused.

Am I really that bad of a kisser? I think to myself. Letting my fingers brush my tingling lips.

Oh snap out of it Rayne! Since when do you care about what a man thinks of you?! Dont act like a starving puppy!*PAUSE: seriously, dont. Its only sad when actual puppies do it if a girl does it; its just pathetic.:PLAY* people kiss all the time! Why are you making a mountain out of a ant hill?!

My mind was right. I wont let myself wollow in self-pity.

IM THE FRIGGIN HEROIN IN THIS STORY AND IM GOING TO BE FRUNKING BADASS AND NOT LET ONE LITTLE KISS FROM A STUPID HORMONAL GUY THROW ME OFF! *fist-pump*

His man hormones were acting up,thats all. I'll go to dinner, be awesome like I always am and go home. (Boo-ya! :D) end of story.

After my little pep-talk and getting my self-confidence back to normal; Sadie barged through the door,grinning like a maniac. *PAUSE:If someone you dont know that well is grinnning like a maniac and your in a confined,unfamilar place.and you have no idea why, their likely going to chop you up into tiny peices. RUN.:PLAY* A devious glint in her eyes and the word I loath the most came out of her lips.