2.

Merry Christmas

Mitch's POV
Its christmas and you know what that means. It means the best day of the whole entire year. I thought to myself i get out of my train of thought and say quitely "its christmas.. what should i get for khia she deserves something shes going to love" and then scott blurts out saying "a sweater or a cd or a charm braclet" i thought about what he had just said and just like that i put on my jacket since its a little chilly out and grab my keys and head out and go find the beauty something she is going to love. I go to the mall.

My POV
Here i am at the mall just finishing up from meeting my friend Kellie. I had a fun time with her today we got together and went to starbucks had coffee and ate together. Starbucks which being our favorite place on earth. I see mitch heading this way i see he is heading towards to a jewlry store. I go up to him and say "whos the pretty lady your buying for?" He turns around and says "hey beautiful and thats a suprise im telling who and what i got for her" he then adds "what are you doing here?" I say "i was just meeting up with my friend who lives here her names kellie we were just finished over at starbucks"

Mitch's POV
God shes so beautiful i want to tell her that shes the one im buying for but it would ruin the suprise i have for her. I say "oooh yum i will definitely get me some coffee when im done here" she smiles her beautiful award winnning smile and says "coffee is the best the greatest universal thing to have ever" man is there more things me and this girl have in common. This is awesome! I then say "well im gonna buy the beauty what she deserves. You?" She says "im gonna go finish my coffee" we part our ways. I go in see the perfect gift which is a necklace with a dark blue octangular piece in the middle. I finish and pay for it and on my way to get me some coffee from heaven of course.

Christmas time

My POV
Its christmas and im not celebrating this year cuz im already done with unpacking and everything into my new place and im just exhausted. I look out the window and see snow all around and hoping that my pipes aint frozen i need to take me a hot shower. So i go to my room and into my bathroom of my own and check and then say "are you fu🍓king kidding me. No hot water and i need a shower" then there was a knock on my door. I go and open the door and its mitch man this man is so cute no hes not cute hes even better hes so hot i then speak up and say "hey" good one khia i say "what brings you here?"

Mitch's POV
"Me wanting to invite you to christmas over at my place. If you want to come" i see she has been stressing over something i then add "whats wrong love?" She then says "there is no hot water and now i cant take a shower" i then take her wrist nicley and head towards her room and say "get yourself some clothes and lets head over to my place. You can take one there" she does as told and comes back with a bag of hair products that she needs and her clothes as well. She comes my way and we head over there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I point over to our bathroom door and say "there is our bathroom do whatever you must" she then says again "thank you" i say "once again your welcome beautiful. Now go" she does and scott comes up to me and says "either you ask her out or i will" i look at him and say "dont you think about it and i will. Later tonight" i walk to the couch.

My POV
I am finished got my pjs on of course since its night time. I got my onsie on i hope they dont laugh that im a 20 year old woman who still watches and loves spongebob squarepants. "Hair dryed and brushed. Done. New clothing and undergarmet on. Done." I put my hair up in a pony tail and take my blanket out and wrap it around me and grab my stuff and head out. Someone clears their throat and says "khia whatcha doing" da🍓n i think to myself and say "heading back home i dont want to be a trusion on you guys" mitch then stands in front of me and is in a spongebob onsie. He's wearing the same onsie as me okay, okay so i was wrong about them laughing at me and then i see scott in a patrick onsie. Mitch then takes my covers away from me and says "you like spongebob as well? This. Is. Awesome. We're twins" he says sounding estatic he adds "were you trying to hide this from me?" Seriously is he a mind reader or something. Cuz hes good at it and knows what im thinking without me saying anything. I then say "yes i was hiding from you. So many people would better yet will laugh at me for wearing this"

Mitch's POV
"Look at me im wearing the same as you and im not even scared of showing it off. I want to embrace my love for spongebob and i will. So can you" she then stands straight and i then add "thats my girl. Now lets open presents" scott then says " wait for just one second and look above you" we did and then there was a mistletoe. We look at each other we go in for the kill and there we are kissing. I feel the magic the butterflies the spark. I realize something while we are kissing that shes the one. She. Is. The. One. We break apart and say "did you feel that?" She nods and says "i did"
.
.
.
.
We open our presents me and scott both got her something she loves it. I then say "i got you something else" i hand it to her she unwraps and opens it and says "oh my goodness its beautiful. Thank you mitch" she hugs me god i can melt in her touch just like that i then say "something beautiful for a beautiful creature" she smiles and i help her put it on and i say "masterpiece"