9.

Khia & mitch & scott & ariana

My POV
"Thanks for coming with me. Means a lot" mitch pulls me to his side and says "i will always be there with you babe" i knock on her hotel door and wait to be answered. The door opens revealing the actual Ariana Grande and she says "hey and this is your friend and lover. Awe how cute there here to cheer you on" she then moves to the side letting us all in she goes over to her bed and sits and says "so lets hear what you have for girl" i then start singing 'See Through' by Pentatonix and she gets blown away. After i finish she stands and says "you definitely bring heaven to earth with that voice of yours. I got papers for you to feel out. What do you say ready for the spotlight" i then say "yes i am" i see scott and mitch clap and is very happy with my choice they come and hug me and congratulates me. I kiss both of their cheeks and say "thanks guys" i sign the paper and we hang and get to know her better. Its been fun hanging with queen ari getting to know her and able to hang with her. She then says "well its been fun yeah definitley so i will text when you will be needed in the recording studio Camilla G. Someone out of no where came to me and said that she wants to do a song with you. Which of course will be on your first ever EP" i say "thats off the hook! Who is it?" She says "Camila Cabello" she adds "she said that she loves your voice and will love to do a song with you" the boys hug me and kiss my cheek i then say "thats exciting i would so love to" we head towards the door me and ari exchange hugs and numbers and we head our way home.

Mitch's POV
I look towards to the back and see her sound asleep and i smile. I then say to scott "im so happy for her she deserves all things good happening to her" he says to me "i agree with you" i then say "we're in a car where the future princess of pop is in" we get excited and scott speaks up and says "are you thinking what im thinking?" I then say "oh yeah" and at the same time we say "celebration party" we point at each other and laugh. Like when we did at the end of our beyoncè melody which we like to call bloopers. We reach home he puts the car in park get out and i carefully pick up my love and carry her inside and put her in ny bed. See her sleep away i kiss her forehead and say quitely "im so proud of you baby" i kiss her cheek and leave the room and go into the living room.