8.

Welcome to the famous life

My POV
Here i am looking at my channel and say "i actually can't believe that i have 20,689,500 subscribers here on youtube" then there is a knock at the door and i put my laptop on my table and go and answer the door. Its my handsome one only love and scott my friend i like to call my brother even though we're not related. I say "come feel free to kick back and relax" mitch takes my laptop and see's the number of subscribers i have and then smiles at scott. I then say "okay what did you two do?" Mitch then says "well me and scott here got our subscribers to subscribe to your channel. Babe your big lots a views and so many nice comments about your voice. Which is sick by the way" he then clicks on a video and there goes my recent video of me singing drunk in love by beyonce. He smiles through out the whole video and see's the comments he then says " scott our good friend Tyler Oakley says that khia's voice is a masterpiece" scott then says "i agree with tyler she's a angel" mitch then says "you can say that again. She brings heaven to earth" i smile he goes back and reads more he gasps and says "tori kelly just commented just now and it says. Khia your voice is so pure and it brings heaven to earth like im not joking at all. You have a talent and talent like that needs to be shown" i say "tori kelly as in should've been us singing sensation said that about me?" He then says "no kidding here look" i look and can't believe it im such a huge fan of hers an she says this about me. He puts it down on the table and says to me "your gold baby your going to be out there as soon as you know it" i smile peck his nose and go to my room for a moment.

Mitch's POV
She's actually going to make it i know it i can also feel it. Kirstin and kevin and avi comes in and avi says "so what goes on in here?" There is the sound which meaning she has mail so i slide into her mail and read her new email out loud for everyone to hear. I look at everyone and they nod and waits for me to read "hey Camilla G its me Ariana Grande. I have watched your videos over and over again i even got my guy mac miller to watch it even my friends and family. Frankie literally told me that your voice is pure gold and that you sound like a goddess i happen to agree with him. You sound amazing i love you and your voice and apparently so does my brother he's like your second biggest fan. Like right after your amazing boyfriend of course who also has an angelic voice as well. Well anyways you have talent and its worth to be shown to world. I would so love and want to sign you to my label. Please send me back an email or call me at ***-***-**** so we can met up and discuss more on you becoming famous kid. Love you lots love always your girl Ariana Grande. I love you" we all cry happy tears and then we do a happy dance as a celebration for us five dorks we are just slap happy for her. I know for sure she is going to say yes.

My POV
I come back and see that all five memebers of pentatonix are here and i say "hey beautiful people" they all smile at me and say "hey queen" i then say "i see smiling friends of mine. This is good so what goes on?" Kirstie says "girl read your newest piece of email" i then go and read and i see that there is a email from queen grande i press on it and read. After i got done i fall to my knees and cry mitch comes to my rescue and then they all do and scott says "so what are you thinking sis?" I then say "someone finally wants me on their label. This is a dream come true and her brother is a huge fan. This hits hard i love it" they all join me on the floor and circle around me and pray to god for giving me such an amazing future. Once we are done we get up and i go make that call i say to them "you guys and queen kirstie stay here i will be right back" i go to my room and talk to queen Ariana
*********************
Minutes later i come back to them and mitch holds me and says "so whats new babe" i then say "who has two thumbs and meeting ariana grande in two days at the hotel she is in and sing for her in person. This girl right here" i say with my fingers pointing at me. He picks me off the ground and says "babe this is amazing im so proud of you. We all told you that your gonna make it" kevin then says "welcome to the famous life kiddo" he says hugging me and i thank him. They all hug me and congratulate me and i say thanks. But for mitch yeah there was a hug and one big kiss. Once again we hear them 'awes' kirstin then says "what song do you plan on singing when you see her?" I then ponder on that question and then speak up and say "im thinking one of your songs" all together they say "woohoo" scott then says "which one?" And then i say "see through"