14.

Fancy resturant/ big announcement

Mitch's POV
Where we all are kevin and scott and kirstin and jeremy and avi me and the love of my life. At a very fancy italian resturant as we take our seats a waitress comes over and says "hey my name is Kirstie i will be your waitress for this evening. What would you like for a drink?" She says with a cute new jersey accent we all tell her what we want to drink. We take the menu's scan all over to see what we want i then say to khia. "Found what you want to eat?" She says "i been always craving spaghetti for quite sometime now. Ill take that if thats okay with you" i take her hand and hold it and say "perfect im getting it too" i kiss her hand and add "its all about you tonight my love" she just smiles get up real quick and peck each other on the lips. Moments have passed and we're all having a good time. I walk over to where the band was playing their music walk on stage and say to them "can i request this stage for like a few moments please. I want to propose to my girl" the all nod and say "of course" one guy goes in front of the mic and says "how is everyone enjoying their evenining? This handsome young man here has something to say to a very special lady. Give him a round of applause" they applaud and i take center stage and say "so there is this girl and she means the whole world to me. I really couldn't find anyone better than her. She's the other half of my heart and when we started dating my heart is complete" the auddience 'awes' and i continue "khia baby come here please" she stands and the crowd applauds she comes up next to me and i continue "khia i love you more then anything you mean the world to me. Ever since you came here im glad scott wanted  to make brownies and go to your place and welcome you to L.A i been happier ever since. Baby i love you im blessed to be starting a family with you. You carry my heart my child and my last name too" i get down on one knee the crowd gasps i smile and say "will you Khia Lashea Gray make me forever smiling by marrying me?"

My POV
"YES" he puts the ring on my finger stands up and kisses me and i kiss back. The crowd applauds and say their 'awes' and 'congratulations' he picks me up bridal style and the crowd whistles he puts me in my chair and he sits down and they congratulate us. He says "dessert" we all say at the same time "oh yeah" moments later we get up pay and leave. This night was a great night it ended with a smiling me