5.

First date

Mitch's POV
I am so excited that i found my true love. Khia is the one for me and i for her. So today is our first date and we are going to go bowling. I go over and knock on her door. She answers and says "hey love" i say "hey gorgeous" she smiles that award winning smile again and like always im breath taken. I say "are you ready for our date?" She smiles and says "yes i am" i hold out my arm and she accepts and head over to my car i open the door for her she gets in and i close the door for her and then i head over to my side get in shut the door start the engine and we are on our way to the bowling rink.

*at the bowling rink*

I park my car and we get out and head inside the bowling rink. We interlock my fingers with hers smile at each and head in. I pay for us both and we get our shoes and head to the place where you put on your shoes and play your game. We are lane 7 we enter our names and pick out our balls and place them on the medal rack thing and start the game. She says "the loser plans for the next date" i put one hand to the hip and in my sassy mood "oh its on girlfriend" we laugh at my comment. And we start the game.

*at the end of the game*

My POV
"Ha ha ha i won you have to plan the next date" we put our bowling balls back and put our shoes back on. Give our rental bowling shoes back to the girl at the desk and head our way somewhere else. I then ask "so where are we headed to now?" He takes hold of my hand kisses it and says "well i hope you like ice cream" i then say in excitment "i love it all just not chocolate" he then says "seriously where have you been all my life?.. if you and i known each other since high school we be high school sweethearts" all i can say is "awww" i kiss his cheek. We parked at Andy's frozen custard we order our favorite ice cream and head back to the car and sit there and finish our ice cream. I then say "today has been amazing with the most amazing person" we then kiss and then kiss got really rough and then lets just say clothes are off and we do it.

*enjoy this clip as a commercial*

Mitch's POV
We get back in sitting position and still breathing heaving. I then say "now thats a good way to end this date" we both laugh at the comment i made. We get our clothes back on and she puts her head on my shoulder and i put my head on top of her head. Everytime we touch i get this feeling everytime we kiss i swear i can fly my heart beats fast i want this to last i need her by my side. We look at each other smile and kiss and then back up front and we go home.

Hope you all enjoy and your 2017 is going lovely. Stay beautiful the way you always been