10.

RECORDING STUDIO

My POV
So here i am in the recording studio and as soon as i walk in i am greeted by a smiling Camila Cabello and she says "there's my shinning super star" we hug and i say "its so nice to finally meet you Camila" she smiles and says "so nice to finally meet you Camilla G. I love your stage name it fits you perfectally" i smile and say "why thank you i think we just became best friends" she says "we totally just did girlfriend" the girl over at the music board says "we're ready for you Camilla G. First off you sing your songs that you have. Many people wrote for you. Katy perry, meghan trainor, tori kelly, ed sheeran and you of course and ariana grande wrote songs for you"

I go in and see 'our love song' written by me and the girl says "we start of with your song that you wrote our love song" i nod and give the thumbs up put the headphones on and here we go

I love your tan skin, your brown eyes, your sweet smile. Your so good to me, your lovin me its all i need. You mean the whole world to me oh you are all i need

This is our love song it goes on forever strong. Baby there is no, no wrong. You are my king, my day dream, my sweet dream. You and i forever be (2x)

You are Romeo and im juliet we sit together and watch the sun set. It's just you and me its all i need baby i enjoy your conpany

This is our love song it goes on forever strong. Baby there is no, no wrong. You are my king, my day dream, my sweet dream. You and i forever be (2x) 

Be together forever oh be together forever and ever (2x)

You are my king, my day dream, my sweet dream. You and i forever be.

Everyone cheers from the other side and the girl presses a button and says "thats a hit great job khia. Lets get on it"

Mitch's POV
I say good thing she went over to the recording studio to record for her first ever EP. I am so proud of my queen we finished everything i texted khia saying to not go to her place and come to mine instead. I hear the door being knocked and i say "everyone hide and be quite and when i count to three pop out and we say suprise" they do as told and i flip off the light and answer the door and say "hey baby how was it? First time in the recording studio" she says as i go behind her "fun i sang with Cabello that was fun too. We became friends" i put my hands over her eyes and she says "what is going on here?" I say "lets find out shall we.. 1..2..3" i flip on the light and people jump up and say "suprise" which scares her a little bit. She walks backwards and i wrap my arms around her and walk her in the middle of the living room. People come up hug and congratulate her. We are having fun eating and celebrating just having a good time. Scott raises a glass and yells out "here's to Camilla G on making it big time" the crowd cheers i take her to my bed room shut the door and she says "wow this is all for me im stunned" i kiss her and she kisses back. The kiss gets heated we're moaning within the kiss. I take off her shirt and she does the same to me. As soon as you know it our clothes are off and in my bed and we go at it.