11.

Morning sickness/album releasing

Mitch's POV
I wake up and hear the DJ on the radio and says "good morning everyone here is a good song to start your morning we have a new song for you. Here is Camilla G with her hit song L.A boys featuring Camila Cabello" the song plays im loving the lyrics and the beat. Im smiling and so freaking proud of my baby she's on the radio. I go down and see scott also listening to the song as he's cooking and dancing at the same time i laugh at him. I hear someone vomiting i go into the bathroom and see her head in the toilet and see her throwing up her gut out. I sit next to her hold her hair and rub her back. And say "my poor baby are you ok?" She says "no its morning sickness and i hate it" then it hits me we had sex last night i then look down and see my naked frame i get up and put my bathroom robe on and tie it. I say "once this is done and out of the way. You are to go back to my room and rest" she looks at me and salutes to me i giggle get up go grab clothes and take a shower.

My POV
The sickness is gone i know for sure its gonna come back and hit me good. I told scott that i would eat later he then put my food in the microwave. Mitch comes back home and opens the door and says "meet me in the bathroom" i do as told and go into the bathroom he shuts the door and pulls out two pregnancy tests and tells me to take them. So i take them out and take them. Moments later we look at the test and they both day positive. We quickly look at each other smile and hug and i say "im going to be a mom" he says "im going to be a dad" he then adds "i already got you a doctors appointment set up at 3 today" i then nod and say "okay" scott comes up to me and says "congratulations on the release of your album sis" i smile and say "thanks"