dualscar X reader chpt. 1

You were born a slave. Nothing much to do with your life. You were sold to the Ophaner Dualscar. You didn't know what he wanted you for but as long as they didn't cull you it was fine. Your first days on the ship were a bit harsh.

You had to be his personal slave for a bit before deciding what role on the ship you would play. You did what a personal slave did not caring although you would catch him staring at you quite a bit.

He decided to keep you as a personal slave. After a bit you fell into routine. You would wake up then wake him up get him clothes and go start breakfast for him. Taking care of his needs on a regular basis. Then you would sleep after he went to bed.

Nothing beats the soothing coolness of the recoupracoon he gave you. You loved the hot nights when you would soak in the cool Soper slime.

The captain Ophaner Dualscar took a sort of liking to you. You attended to any meetings and went just about everywhere he went simply because he ordered you to and you happily obliged.

You didn't care for most people so you tended to stay close to dualscar and he secretly enjoyed that about you.

(An: no editing too lazy for that shit merry Christmas