karkat X sollux

Art belongs to syblatortue.tumblr.com)))

It's hot in sollux's hivestem. You wake up on the couch and sollux laying on top of you. Everything is slow. The way you breathe, and the way he breathes. The suns movement behind the curtian how gentle and slow the draft is from the window. How lucky you, karkat vantas, are to have woken up on a schorching mid day. You somehow transfer sollux to a reccupracoon and stumble into the kitchen. Grabbing a bottle of water, and pulling the curtains shut. You make your way back to the reccupracoons and settle into the red side. Sollux know of your blood color. After all matesprits share everything. Your pity for him streches beyond the timeline.

Be the grumpy psiion---》

You woke up just before the sunset. Karkat was passed out. You wonder for a second how you got here. Karkat must have woken up in the day and moved you here. You pull yourself out and drag yourself to the shower. Fuck it lets stay home and in pajamas. You pull on some fuzzy pants and forget about a shirt. Opening all the windows so the cool night breeze can flow throught the house. Lets start breakfast. You pull out and pan and pull out a mix. Once you get pancakes and waffles started two strong arms wrap around your waist. Karkat grumbles something about starting bacon and eggs while you work around him. This is clockwork for him. You wake up and start breakfast then he comes in, and hangs on to you mumbling, and cuddling you. You love it though.

There will be more but i promised you something this weekend. I got sick so ive been sleeping most of the time. Oops...anyway the is NOT EDITED. So i mightve missed something for now idc ill fix it later (aka never) anyway bye~))