Cronus X reader (3)

"Hello? Mrs.(y/n)? We need you to come in early today," yoy were tucked in bed wrapped in fleece blankets and sleeping peacefully when you got the call.
"Why what's wrong? Did something happen to cronus?"
"A family of stingrays were attacked in the no fishing zone and we need you to come in and help," at that you shot out of the bed, and started to make a fresh cup of coffee going in the kurage and pulling on some clothes.
"Okay, I'll be there in 2o minutes," then you hung up and rushed to pull on some fleece lined sweatpants and a hoodie while slipping on your converse. Today was going to be a rough day so if your going to suffer your going to suffer comfortably. You then skid into the kitchen quickly grab the biggest mug pouring damn near the whole coffee pot in there and jump into your car.

Time skip~

You get a special pass into the room with the manta's that were recently rescued. They're a couple of violet bloods like Cronus one the father and the other son. You couldn't help but think of Cronus when you saw them. They were scared and you knew it. You shoo'd everyone out of the room and tended to them emediatly. They're names were Dualscar and Eridan. All they knew were they were looking for something when Dual was shot through his side and part of his wing. Luckily Kankri was able to get in contact with the nearest aquarium. You tended to the younger one first. Dualscar didn't like it at all. Too weak to do anything though all he could do was hiss and growl at you. When it was his turn though his hissing went to purring. You got him to relax and get used to you. After you he fell asleep you left to go find Cronus and check on him. Asleep in the bottom of his tank. As usual at this time. Already halfway through your mug of coffee you walk back to your bosses room and explain to him what injuries he had and other things on taking care of him. Later while you were on your way to bringing Cronus some breakfast he stopped to tell you that the others would join Cronus in about a week until they were nursed back to full health and would be released soon after.
When you arrived you set up the latter looking down on Cronus who had patiently waited at the top for you.
"Hi Cronus,"
"Hey doll~"
"You'll have some new tank mates with you soon. They're a family of two royal purple stingrays,"
"Really? Do think they could be my family!"
"Calm down Cronus we'll have to wait and see,"

(UNEDITED)