solkat sadstuck part 1

Another because I based it off of something but I can't remember what it's from so just saying it's not my idea...enjoy))

I sat down in the cushioned part of the seat as I waited for him. I stood up to greet Karkat. He gave me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. We sat down he got a message on his phone. I was a little agitated at first because of how far your consintration on me had been, but then again I'm glad because what I was about to do was hard. The waiter came over and took our order. I looked at him but he's too busy on his phone. I waited for him but he never looked up. I tried to get his attention, and as he looked up the words got caught in my mouth. The waiter came over and we ate in silence. As I played for the bill he looked up. Telling him just became harder.
"I think we should breakup..." it came out faster than I intended it to. He looked at me a blank expression occupying his face.
"Why?" He kept his unchanging expression. This is most attention He's given you for the last week.
"We never talk anymore. Hell you had to find and schedule a time for me." He could probably read the pained look in your eyes from the start.
"I...okay..."

I walked out of there faster than lightning. He let me go so easily. I thought that he would fight for me. I guess not. I drove back to my apartment, and crashed on the couch falling asleep in a matter of minutes. I stopped talking to everyone, because all they asked about was the relationship. I at first hated the fact that they only asked about him, but then I learned to ignore it. I barely came out of my room to eat or do anything. I had a stay at home job. I coded and created systems for certain companies. My work was flawless. I fell asleep at my desk. I used to actually sleep because of him. He took care of me when he could.

I woke up one morning to a harsh knock on the door. I opened it up to one of the people I hated most. Eridan Ampora pushed past you, and made himself at home on your couch.
"So why have you suddenly decided to ignore everyone?" He too confident and invasive.
"Because I did It's non of your business," I didn't have the patience to deal with him. I just wanted to be alone again.
"Hmm is it because of Kar leavin' you?"
I growled at him with anger rising in my voice.
"Are you here to torture me? If so you can leave right now," venom stopped from my words.
"Relax Sol I'm not here for that. I was wondering if you'd wanna go have a drink with me," "and why would I want to do that?" "To get you out of the house. Rottin' inside it isn't exactly healthy," "fuck you I'm fine,"
I growled and walked to my room.
"You can leave now. I'm not talking about this anymore."

I make a second part. Hope you enjoyed.))