The note

After we were done with our breakfast we went back to the car . I had to direct Harry to my apartment . Finally we made it . We got in the lift and u pressed together button to level 8 .
"my apartment isn't as good as your house but I hope its ok ." I said feeling like my apartment was so tiny in comparison to his but it very modern."it's fine , I'm sure it lovely. " he laughed tucking a strand of hair behind my ear . The doors then opened and we stepped out . We walked along the corridor to the apartment . I went to unlock my door but to my surprise it was already open . I pushed the door open and what lay before me was my worst nightmare.

As I stair into the room it was like looking into everything I feared . Items were snaked every where on the cold wooden floor . The room was completely trashed . Coushins were sprawled on the floor . Feathers spilling out of them . I let out a gasp and tears begin to brim in my eyes . "shit." I choked falling to my knees . The broken glass that laid on the floor sticking into my skin. I cup my face in my hands and behind to cry . Harry then knelt down beside me , putting his arm around my shoulder helping me up . " it ok baby we will get this sorted out ." he whispered in my ear. His hand rubbing small circles on my bad to calm me down. I stumble over the 'rubble' toward my room hoping it was ok , I couldn't be more wrong.as I opened the door what lay before me gave me a stabbing pain in my chest .
All my one direction posters were torn and written on the walls were the words SLUT WHORE and SLAG painted on red paint . I turned to Harry and buried my head in his chest and began to to sob . "why would some one do this ?" I sobbed .
"shh honey it's ok we will sort this all out and fine the person who did this and they will be sorry ." he said trying to comfort me . I looked up to him . My eyes still brimmed with tears . We then kissed , he was so sweet and gentle. We finally pulled away . I then walked into the kitchen , well if you could call it that . I stair around at the destruction until something catches my eye .
Taped to the fridge door was a white envelope . I swiftly grab it and my fingers tremble as I open the envelope. My eyes begin to brim with tears as I read the note .

'Dear Elise ( bitch) ,
I hope you like your , well like you new dector. I just want to tell you to GET THE FUCK AWAY from Harry . Or you will have to deal with me . You don't deserve his you are an ugly fat bitch who no one gives a shit about so why don't you just do every one a favour and go and die . You wonder why people say shit about , we that's because I'm telling them and the rumours will get worse until you and Harry break up . And trust me I will find out everything about you and revele your darkest secrecy and btw Siva says hi , yeah I'm working with him and I have so much dirt on you ! >:( '

I drop the pice if paper and slid down ,my back to the fridge I sat on the floor and began to cry in my hands. How could someone do this . I know they are jealous but this is mental . This is black mail . And I'm pretty fucked if she is working with Siva . I just don't know what to do . All I did was fall in love , Thant not that bad , is it !

A/n hey guys hope you like this chapter and sorry about spelling mistakes , and all the images for story are on my twitter @ ellenbraun1999 and my instagram which is ellen_377 . ok I know I keep saying I will only upload once a week but honesty I don't know when I will upload it just depends on the chapter . Sorry . :( oh well .
Okay love ya all bbyyyyyeeeee xox