Afterword

Again, thank you so incredibly much, all of you who have read this and stuck with it to the end! 

Wow!

I'm not about to stop writing for Enolive so don't you worry about that before I go any further!

Now, as far as a sequel goes...
You asked for it and you're gonna get one!

I already have a whole bunch of ideas rolling and since feedback and any and all of you readers are so important to me, I'm going to ask YOU what you want to see for Enoch and Olive. 

I have a word document in which I write down any and all ideas that appeal to me for my stories for future reference and use so I don't miss anything I really like! So please, please, please, if you have any ideas at all, or any sort of themes, anything from chapter titles to plot points feel free to either comment or message them to me, I'll listen to and appreciate everything. That doesn't necessarily mean every suggestion and idea will be used (whether it's my own or any of your amazingly creative ones) because that depends entirely on the direction that the story goes.  

One thing:

At the moment, and most likely, I intend the sequel to take place a year or so later, so after they'll have graduated sixth form. This means they'll be a little older, between 19-20 at least so I can have a bit of fun with that and a whole bunch of non-school scenarios and potentially university scenes.

But I want to know what you guys think of that! If that's something you'd like to see, please let me know! I value every opinion!

I can't promise it will be up in the next day or two because I want to gather inspiration/ideas/opinions, and besides, I think my fingers need a break for a few days!!

You've been incredible.

And HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!