Christmas

"Dean!" Cas whispered loudly. "Mngh." Was Deans reply. "Dean! Santa came!"  He cheered as he attempted to shake his sleepy boyfriend awake. "Yeah, Dean, Santa came!" Sam was leaning on the doorframe to Dean and Cas' bedroom. "Fine." Dean groaned. Cas raced to the main room while Dean got up tiredly.

   "When are we going to tell him?" Sam asked. "We don't. Look at him, he's so happy." Dean protested. "Dean, he's not a little kid. Hell, he's multiple millennia old!" "Just, not this year. Next year. Okay?" The younger brother rolled his eyes and they both walked to where the gifts under the tree were. Cas was already tearing open boxes and tossing the wrapping paper aside. 

  "Here Sam, this is for you!" He held up a flat long box, poorly wrapped, obviously by Cas. "And this is for you!" He held another wrapped box out to Dean. Sam and Dean both looked at each other before opening their presents. Sam pulled out a pair of fuzzy moose antlers and Dean unwrapped an apple pie. "Thank you Cas!" Dean said, already getting up to grab a fork. "Put them on!" Cas laughed. An angel who rebelled against heaven and has done countless, un-angel-like things still acts like a child on Christmas. A child with an incredibly deep voice... 

  Sam put on his antlers and got up to look in the mirror. He came back laughing and never took the antlers off for the entire day. "Here Sam!" Dean came back with a fork and a book with a bow on it. "Game of Thrones?" Sam eyed it as the gift was handed over. "Yeah! I remember you said you were going to read the books when we watched it with Charlie." "Thanks Dean." He smiled. 

  Sam gave Cas his present, a Cards Against Humanity set, which earned a bitch face from his brother. Dean pulled out a small wrapped box from his pocket. "This is for you baby." He gave the box to Cas, who opened it carefully. After the wrapping paper was tossed aside, he opened the box to find a ring with a small design of a set of wings. "Read the inside." Dean smiled. Cas looked on the inside of the ring where it read, 'You're love is my heaven, and you are my angel.' Tears weld up in Cas' eyes as he read the engraving. "Oh Dean! I love it!" He wiped his eyes and threw his arms around his boyfriend, hugging him tightly. "And I love you." Dean whispered. Cas took the ring out from the box and put it on his finger. "It's a promise ring." Dean said. "And I promise." Cas smiled. Sam got up from his chair and put his arms around the both of them. "We should celebrate Christmas every year!"