A Purrfect Birthday

On a sunny afternoon, Dean was walking down a crowded sidewalk with a tattoo parlor to his right, a pizza place behind it, and an antique shop just up ahead.  It was Cas's birthday today and he was looking for the best gift he could buy. His red jacket had a tear in it from when he accidentally got in stuck in the door of the impala, and his jeans had holes in them from wearing them so much. His hair stuck straight up in the front and it swayed just a little as he walked. On the other side of the street, he saw a pet shop with cat and dog bobbleheads in the display windows along with an assortment of colors of leashes and collars. He walked across the street and opened the door to the pet shop, which made the bell on the top of the door ring. The owner walked over to where Dean was standing, next to the hamster cages. "May I help you?" He asked in a cheery tone. "Just looking, thanks." The employee smiled and walked back to his place behind the desk. Dean skimmed through the bunny section and then the bird isle until rows of cages with bars on them caught his eye. 

  He walked over and found himself in the feline department. He is always asking for a cat. Dean thought. He wasn't a cat person himself, he thought they were vicious creatures and they always made him sneeze. But the last time he and Cas went to a pet shop, Cas's eyes lit up every time he walked past the kittens. Thats what Dean would sometimes call him, kitten. His eyes traced up and down every kennel. The last one he looked at was a small kitten who looked up at him with the biggest blue eyes. A small black kitten which must've been only a couple weeks old with a stubby tail and a pink button nose. The piece of paper plastered on the side of the cage read, Bee. And under the name was her background information. 

  Bee was the only girl in her litter and was hid under a trailer with her siblings and mother. The mother was nowhere to be found when the people living in the trailer found the litter. She was taken in just last week. The kitten reminded Dean of Cas. The mesmerizing blue eyes you could just look into forever sounded just like him. Dean tapped on the glass and Bee's paw immediately met his hand. He smiled and took out his credit card under the name of Jason Newsted and went up the the smiley cashier. 

  Five minutes later, Dean slid into the driver seat and looked over at the kennel next to him. A small card was placed on top of the kennel with a large red bow. After a fifteen minute car ride back to the bunker, Dean took the kennel and went straight to the room he and Cas shared. 

  "Hey!" Cas greeted when Dean came into the room. He put his book down on the nightstand and sat up in the bed. Cas looked at the kennel his boyfriend was holding and gave him a confusing look and his signature head tilt. "Whats that?" He asked and pointed to the kennel. A small meow came from the pink kennel and Cas immidietly perked up. "Dean, you didn't..." He shot Dean a look of surprise as Dean sat on the bed and opened the kennel. The kitten walked out, slowly and unsure at first then ran right up to Cas and curled up in his lap. Cas had his hands over his mouth and a tear fell down his cheek. His glossed eyes looked up at Dean pulled him into a tight hug. "I can't believe this!" His voice breaking. Dean smiled. "Anything for you." Cas pulled away and picked up the cat and pulled her into his chest with her head and front paws over his shoulder. "Whats her name?" He asked. "Bee." Dean answered. "Hello Bee!" Cas said in a playful voice, holding her up in front of him. 

  He put her back over his shoulder and picked up the card that was laying on top of the kennel. It read, 'Happy birthday my kitten! You are perfect, I love you! -Dean' Cas blushed and leaned in to kiss Dean. "I love you." Cas said when he pulled away. "I love you too kitten."

Sorry this wasn't very good, I only had time to do a quick chapter ¯\_ツ_/¯