Chapter 1

Tims p.o.v
I woke up. It was raining hard. I had dark shorts on. Nothing else. People had thing over them so they wouldn't get wet. I was already soaked. I'm petty sure I'm sick. I keep sneezing. My skin was pale. I was shivering. I'm walking on the side walk. People walking with their families, on their devices. Why weren't they rushing to get out of the rain? I kept walking, but soon I couldn't. I collapsed in someone's yard, breathing heavily.

"H-E--E--L-..L P!! HE--HELP!! PLEASE!! SOMEONE!!" I yelled in pain. From all of that pain I fell asleep.

****
I woke up.. in a house. I was on a couch. I peeked over to see a man poring something in a bowl. He saw me. I got off the couch quickly as I ran for a corner. "Hey, hey, hey. Its alright okay?" The man walked toward me. He bent down to me. "You were in my yard. So I took you in." The man was trying to pick me up. I wouldn't let him. "It's alright. I'm not gonna hurt you." So then I let him. He made me feel safe. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Do you know where your parents are?" He whispered, as he cradled me.

I lifted my head up. "I don't have any.." I looked down at my stomach. The man tried to set me on the couch but I wouldn't let go. "No!!" I yelled. So he still held me. He just sat down on the couch with me in his lap. I thought of him as my dad. "Thank you.." I whispered. I hugged the man tight.

Marks p.o.v
The little boy hugged me. I thought of him as my own son. He hugged me tight. I hugged back. I had an idea. He could live with me, and actually be my son. "D-do you want to live with me?" I asked.

He backed away from the hug. "R-r-really??!!" He asked excited. I nodded.

"What's your name?"

"Tim!!" He yelled.

"Call me daddy." I hugged him so tight. "Your my son."

"And your my dad." He smiled as he hugged me back.

"Come on, I made dinner when you were sleeping." I got up.

"Hold me!!" He yelled getting in front of me, with his arms open wide. I picked him up, and walked to the kitchen. "What's that?" He put his hands on the bowl.

"soup. It will make you feel better. Be carful, its probably hot still." I warned him. But when he drank it, he didn't spit it out at all. He could handle hot stuff. "That wasn't hot at all?" I asked laughing.

"Nope." He smiled, and laughed at the same time. Tim yawned, I guess he was still tired.

"Come on, You're still tired." He opened his arms, so I could pick him up. It was night, I didn't want him to lay on the couch. So I took him upstairs. He was scared!!

"No, no, I don't want to go up those!!" He yelled trying to get away from me.

"It's alright, it's alright. You're fine. Okay?" I started walking up the stairs. He just held onto me, with his eyes shut. I went to our extra bedroom. "Lay down." I pulled the covers on top of him.

"I'm scared.." Tim pulled the covers over his head.

Well.. I couldn't let him be alone all night. "It's okay. I'll lay down with you." Tim closed his eyes, as I rubbed his back. After a few minutes he fell asleep. Same with me.

****
Tims p.o.v
I woke up, and daddy was gone. I fell off the bed, I laughed inside. Then I stopped. The door was open. I quickly ran to it as I looked out the hallway. Stairs, daddy was down stairs. "Daddy!! Come get me!!" I yelled down.

"Alright. Hold on."

I was on the floor to 10-20 minutes. "DADDY!!" I yelled.

He quickly ran up the stairs. He almost fell. I laughed out loud this time. "Oh shit, I forgot about you." He picked me up as he walked down stairs. When he set me down I kept running around the couch.

I fell.. again. But this time I hit my cheek. It caused me to have a cut. I put my hand on top of it. "Daddy, I fell." I took my hand off.

"Hold this on it. I'm gonna go get you a bandage." He ran up stairs, then came back down. He put a 'bandage' on my cheek. "Be careful." He scrubbed my head.

"I know. I slipped on something." I lifted my foot up. It was wet.

Daddy started going around the couch till he found the wet spot. "Damnit Chica."

"Who 'Chica'?" I asked holding on to daddy's leg.

"My dog." He answered. "CHICA!!" A dog came running down the steps. She kept licking my face. Daddy pulled her off me, and helped me up.

"I'll get used to that, someday." I laughed, we both did.

----
There is another story coming out like this today!!

BYE--BYE---!!