Chapter 14

Tims P.O.V

I knew I was annoying grandma. I kept crying, whining, and sobbing for 2 hours straight. My tear box was empty, and I pretty much was just.. sobbing. "Do you want to go to bed?" She asked me.

"NO!" I yelled.

"Okay.." I heard he whisper. "Do you want to eat?" Grandma got up heading to the kitchen.

I nodded as I followed her into the kitchen. She handed me a reddish-pinkish circle thing.

"What is this?" I asked rotating it in my hands.

"Your dad told me to give them to you before you eat." I threw it across the room.

"IT'S MEDICINE! I'M NOT TAKING IT!" I screamed.

"Timothy, this is your medicine." Grandma opened up my care bag mommy, and daddy gave to grandma.

"Then what it this?" I ran over to where the red, pink thing was at.

"It's a vitamin." She told me. "They're good."

"Is vitamin medicine?"

"I'm not a doctor." She looked at me. Grandma grabbed out two more. "Throw that one away." I opened up the trash can, and threw it away. "Here," she started, "I'll take one with you."

I put the vitamin in my mouth. After I swallowed the circle shaped thing, ran to grab the whole jar, but grandma held it away from me.

"I want more!" I shouted.

"You take one daily. You can't eat them like candy."

"But they taste like candy."

Grandma smiled at me. "Your parents will be happy that you're taking them. It will help with your--"

"Anemia.." I whispered.

I saw grandma shake her head. She grabbed out spaghetti noodles, a pot filled with water, and then started cooking the noodles.

"They worry about you." Grandma said as I pushed a chair up to where I could see grandma cooking.

"Who?"

"Your mom, and dad." Grandma got sauce, and meat, then came back to the stove.

"I'm fine though.. I don't understand why they worry." I was messing with the strainer. I didn't like these serious conversations. They always make me cry.

"It's because you never take your medicine. The medicine your doctor assigned you. A few nights ago when you guys came, you where sleeping. You mom started shedding tears, then your dad was crying, they love you so much, they don't want to lose you."

At this point I started crying. I told you.

Grandma patted my back.

"I want to call them!" I yelled. "Let me call them! I want to call them!" I kept saying over, and over.

"Okay, okay.." Grandma dialed daddy's number. Then she handed me the phone.

Errr... Errr... Er-- "Hello?"

"I'LL START TAKING MY MEDICINE! I'LL START TAKING MY MEDICINE! I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU CRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" I kept shouting to the phone. My legs collapsed to the floor as I kept crying.

"Bub, you need to calm down. It's okay."

"NO IT'S NOT!"

"Yes it is. It's okay now,"

"HOW?"

"You're starting to take your medicine. That's how. We're about to board the plane, we'll call when we land."

I didn't respond.

"Did you hear me? We'll call when we land."

"Okay.." I whispered

I said my goodbyes on the phone, then hung up. I looked over at grandma, she was pouring the noodles into the strainer.

"Come on, let's eat."

----
I AM SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE.

UNCLE ANTI, AND FIST & FELIX, MAYBE INK IF I GET A CHAPTER DONE, WILL START BEING UPLOADED SOME TIME THIS WEEK!!

BUh--BYe