Chapter 8

Tims P.O.V

I woke up on my desk. I'm surprised I didn't move at night. I jumped off of my desk, and pushed it out of my door way. My door creaked as it opened.

There was no noise downstairs, so I guessed that daddy was still sleeping.

I went to his room door. It was opened. I walked in, as I saw him still asleep. He was snoring loud. I ran to his bed, and jumped on top of him.

He bursted up, as I fell off the bed. "What the--??" I heard daddy say. I crawled under his bed, as he got up, and started looking around.

He walked all around the bed, and still didn't find me. But before he walked out of his room, he got on the floor, and saw me.

"You were snoring. Loudly." I whispered. I then saw that he had a bandaids on his face. "Why do you have.. bandaids on your face?" I asked crawling out from under the bed.

"Remember, you kicked and slapped me last night because you didn't want to take your medicine that you are supposed to take?" He's never said a sentence so long.

I looked down as I remembered.

"I was going to whoop you, but I can't now." He picked me up, and walked downstairs. He sat me on the couch by Chica.

I looked by the door and saw bags packed. My heart started racing.

Why where there bags packed? Why was everything so clean, and in place? I looked over by daddy.

He had a list in his hand. He was checking things off.

"W-Why are th-there bags p-packed?" I started shaking. Then tears started dripping. Was he going to get rid of me? He didn't answer me. I said it again, but he still didn't answer. So I yelled this time. "WHY ARE THERE BAGS PACKED?! TELL ME!"

He quickly ran to me, and started to calm me down. "Hey, hey. You need to calm down. Okay?"

"No, no, no. I can't. I can't." I whispered as tears still dropped.

"Why?" I pointed to the bags by the door. "My bags?" He asked me. He was leaving me? I started crying more.

"DON'T LEAVE ME! DON'T LEAVE ME!" I yelled. My face became red. "DON'T. LEAVE. ME!" I hugged daddy tight as he hugged me back.

"What do you mean?"

I gasped for air when I heard his question. "Y-You're leave-leaving me.." I still gasped. I felt Chica lick my face.

"No I'm not. Just because I have my bags packed doesn't mean I'm leaving you. You understand?" I shook my head.

"No. I don't understand." I wiped my nose with my shirt.

"We're going to Ohio." Daddy patted my back as he looked down at me. "For Thanksgiving." I looked at him confused. "You can see your new cousins, uncles, aunts, grandma, y'know, family." Still confused. "Okay, where going to Ohio to see family. Okay? Okay."

"So you aren't leaving me?" I asked.

"No. I would never leave you alone. Never." I nodded as I hugged him. "Come on. We still have to pack your bags." He patted my back, then we both ran up the stairs.

----

I'VE BEEN SICK SENSE WEDNESDAY, AND ALL I'VE BEEN DOING WAS LAYING DOWN, TAKING MEDICINE, AND WATCHING NETFLIX, AND YOUTUBE.

BUT I'M BACK AT IT.

STORIES WILL BE UPLOADED A LOT THIS WEEK.

BuH, bYe