Chapter 3

Tims P.O.V September 2nd

There where people over eating with us. Their names are Ethan, Tyler.. and.. I don't know the other woman's name. But they're over eating with us. I've been with them only for a day now, and it feels like I've been with them for about, forever.

I wasn't really eating. I was just chewing on my apple slices. They all where taking about, fans, and what they would think of me. I'm guessing the fans hate me.. when they find out about me.

I didn't want them too find out about me.

"Your fans are gonna hate me?" I asked as I looked at up all of them.

"Eh, I don't know, some of them will, some of them won't." Mommy said. She also had fans. She made videos too! Same with Ethan, I'm not sure about Tyler though. We all started talking about things I didn't even understand. But then mommy got a phone call.

She left the dinning area as she answered it.

After a few minutes she came back in. She had.. a look on her face. Something that she couldn't believe.

Then that's when I knew, I was supposed to leave the room. "Tim, go upstairs." Daddy told me. I got up, but then stopped.

The he got up, and took me upstairs.

"Why can't I stay down there! I don't, or won't understand what you're going to talk about!"

"Because.." I looked up at him. "Okay? Just because. We don't want you worrying on what ever it is."

"Fine.." I said as I grabbed paper, and a pencil.

****
             Marks P.O.V

I went back downstairs as I started to listen on the conversation. Amy said Signe called her. "About what?"

"Sam."

"Isn't, Sam, Jacks child?" Ethan said. Amy, and I both nodded, as Tyler, and him where listening.. same with me.

"She said Sam left. He went with.. dammit.. what was the name.." We all sat there thinking. "Anti! She said he went with him.. and I thought that was fake.."

"Wait.. so what you're saying is Sam went with Anti, and..?"

"I guess he's not coming back."

We all sat there. I was shocked. Right now, Sam was gone. I shook my head. "Hopefully, later through his life, he'll realize he made a wrong decision."

****

             Tims P.O.V

Daddy called my name. I quickly grabbed my drawing and ran to the stairs. "Come get me, if you want me!" I yelled.

"You need to learn how to go down the stairs normally." Daddy said as he picked me up. "Actually, you need to learn how to not be afraid of them." I stuck my tongue out at him. All that he did, was shake his head.

I got out of his arms, as I grabbed an apple slice, and started chewing on it.

"Alright, I have to get going, same with them." Mommy said as she hugged, and kissed daddy. But that confused me. She didn't live here? Ethan, and Tyler, and the woman all said goodbye to me. I quickly hugged all of them. "Tim, I'll see you tomorrow." Mommy said as she hugged me.

"You don't live here?"

"No, not yet."

I hugged her as tight as I could, but then she left. "Alright, it's 10. Which is too late for a child like you."

"I'M NOT THAT YOUNG!! I'VE ONLY BEEN YOUR SON FOR ALMOST 2 DAYS! YOU DON'T KNOW ME FULLY YET!!" I yelled.

"Okay, how old are you then?"

I shrugged. "I don't know.. 4.. maybe 5." I really didn't know how old I was. "I think I'm 5." I told daddy. He just stared at me.

"Alright, that means you need naps, and a lot of sleep." I looked at him in shock. "Come on, bedtime." He picked me up, and started walking upstairs.

Man.. naps.. a lot of sleep..

That sucked.

----
IS IT GOOD SO FAR?!

I AM TRYING!! I'M TRYING TO PUT STUFF TOGETHER FOR FIST & FELIX, SO EXPECT A CHAPTER THIS WEEK!!

Also.. ETHAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND, RIGHT? BECAUSE IF HE DOES WHATS HER NAME? I THINK ITS OLIVIA.. BUT IM NOT SURE.. I NEED TO KNOW FOR THIS FRIKEN BOOK!!

SOME. ONE. TELL. ME. PLEASE. EVEN IF SHE ISNT HIS GIRLFRIEND, I NEED TO KNOW!!

BUH-- BYE