Chapter 5

Tims P.O.V

Anemia. Is that why I was tired? Can I die? Do I need to live in a hospital? Will this affect the way I live? I was just sitting their as they where talking. "There is a lot of symptoms." Dr. Euro said. He started reading off of a list. "Dizziness, fatigue, lightheadedness, malaise, or weakness."

"Others?" Daddy asked.

"Yes. There is a few more. His heart will have a fast rate or palpitations." Dr. Euro flipped the page. "Other things anemics have are brittle nails, headaches, pallor, or shortness of breath."

"Is there a cure?"

"Sadly, no. But there are treatments that help." Dr. Euro flipped to another page. "His vitamin levels might be a tad down, than what other 5 year olds. The vitamin will help him promote normal body function, growth, and development."

"Alright." I heard daddy whisper. "Is there a certain kind?"

"Yes. Vitamin B." Dr. Euro was reading through his papers. "Blood transfusions would also help." Then Dr. Euro handed the papers to daddy. He looked threw them quickly.

After all of that, we walked back into the main room. Then after daddy paid, we went to the car.

"You didn't ask if I was going to die." I said as I buckled myself.

"Don't say that. Do not say that. You won't."

I shrugged as we pulled out of the parking lot. "What's vitamin?" I asked looking out the window.

"Please stop asking questions."

"What? I just wanted to know.." I whispered.

"You want to know everything. Everything."

"Yeah, because I'm curious."

"Too much curious."

I shook my head. It was quiet the rest of the way back home. Which I didn't like.

****

"Bath time!" I heard daddy shout. I popped my head up from the couch. But then I looked at Chica. I guess he was calling for her. Chica just laid there. "BATH TIME!!"

She still didn't get up.

I heard daddy running down the stairs. He nudged my shoulder. "Come on, you need a bath."

"I thought you where talking about Chica." I whispered.

"No, I gave her a bath earlier."

We started walking upstairs. And I was proud of myself. I finally wasn't scared of the stairs anymore. Is still trip on them sometimes, but overall I can finally walk up them!

5 minutes later..

Soap got in my eye. I put my hand over my left one. "There's soap in my eye!" I yelled. "Why does it burn?!"

Daddy quickly gave me a small towel. "Wipe away the soap." I took the towel, and wiped my eye. It felt better, but it still burnt. Daddy started scrubbing the shampoo in my hair.

"Why do humans wash their hair?" I asked. I leaned my head back, so more soap wouldn't get in my eyes.

"Because, humans don't want to smell like shit." Daddy told me. I laughed, but then stopped.

"What's.. shit?"

"Don't say that!" He yelled at me laughing.

"You said it though!" I told him. "If you can say it, why can't I?" I looked at him, as he rinsed my hair out.

"It's a grown up word. It's not for kids to say." After that, I washed my body, then got out of the bathtub. Daddy wrapped a towel around my lower region, then he started scrubbing my hair with another towel. He looked at me. "These are the only clothes you have.."

I looked down. "I've been wearing the same clothes for the past 5 weeks?"

"Mmhm.." I heard daddy say. "Just wear your pants, and I'll give you a shirt to wear."

I grabbed my pants, as daddy helped me put them on.

"But won't your shirts be to big for me?" We walked to daddy's room as he was trying to find a shirt for me.

"This is the smallest one that I have." He told me. It was a black shirt with a white line. "I'll wash your other shirt. And maybe you, and your mom can take you to get other clothes."

I put the shirt over my head. The shirt went all the way down to my knees. Even lower actually!

----
I WOULD HAVE UPLOADED THIS YESTERDAY, BUT MY INTERNET STOPPED WORKING, SO HERE IT IS!!

BYE!!