Chapter 11

Tims P.O.V

I hugged grandma. "Goodbye.." I whispered. She hugged me back. "I don't want to leave.. can you tell mommy, and daddy to stay?" I asked looking up at her.

"I wish I could, Tim. But I can't." Grandma told me.

"Why not?!" I yelled as I stomped my feet hard on the ground. "Why can't you?"

"You guys already made seats on the plane." Grandma told me. "And your parents are busy anyway." I rolled my eyes. I picked up my bag, and carried it to the car.

"Tim, you ready to leave?" Mommy asked me.

I nodded. I tossed my bag in the backseat. Everyone was saying, "It was so good to see you! See you on Christmas! We love you! See you soon! Have a nice ride back home!" I was sick of them saying that over and over.

I got into the car, as mommy, and daddy did too. Uncle Thomas started driving us back to the airport.

****

"Well.. I'll see you guys on Christmas." He told us. Daddy, and mommy hugged him, then I hugged him too. "Bye!" Uncle Thomas waved to us as we walked into the airport.

We did the usual in the airport. Went through security, waited for our plane, then we boarded the plane. I sat in the middle, then mommy sat by the window, and daddy sat by the aisle.

"You're going to take your medicine when we get home." Daddy said really fast. I shook my head as I closed my eyes.

And I almost fell asleep. There where babies crying, old people snoring. It's was annoying. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't fall asleep. I put my hood up, and covered my ears with my hands.

****

I woke up. Hm. I guess I did fall asleep. I heard the pilot say, "Ladies, and Gentlemen, we will be landing in Los Angeles, California in just a few minutes."

I buckled my plane seat belt, as the plane landed. Mommy, daddy, and I all got up, and exited the plane.

After that we went to go grab our bags. The problem was, my bag was taking too long. "Timothy, come on." Daddy told me, and waved for me to follow him.

I shook my head. "My bag! It's taking too long!" I yelled. 

I saw him roll his eyes. Mommy was looking around, just in case anyone took my bag. "No one seems to have it. Did you leave it in the plane?"

I shook my head.

"Did you leave it at grandmas?"

I shook my head again. "No, I put it in the car!"

"Did you leave it in the car?"

I shook my head for the third time. "I put it with your bags in the other airport! It went on these thing in Ohio!"

I turned around waiting for my bag to come. And it still didn't.

"Is it still not coming?" He looked up from his phone. Same with mommy.

"No. Why is it taking so long?!" I yelled. "I put it with your bags. I know I did."

"We'll come back tomorrow, and see if they found it. Alright?" I shrugged my shoulders, then followed them to the car.

But I heard them gasp. The window was shattered.

"GOD DAMMIT!" I heard mommy yell. She rubbed her head, as she covered her face.

Daddy opened the car door. "Tim, back up, I don't want you to step in glass." Him, and mommy started searching through the car.

"My laptop, and my wallet.." Mommy backed up really angry. I couldn't believe that he car window got smashed. Glass was everywhere.

Daddy pulled out his phone, and called LAPD.

----
OKAY, IM BACK AT IT! IM DONE WITH MY BREAK, FROM SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED. HERE IS MY SCHEDULE FOR TILL NEXT SATURDAY..

Today: Tim & Mark, and Uncle Anti

Sunday: Fist & Felix

Monday: Uncle Anti

Tuesday: Tim & Mark

Wednesday: Fist & Felix

Thursday: Uncle Anti

Friday: Tim & Mark, and Fist & Felix

BUH--BYE!!