Chapter 13

Tims P.O.V

Mommy, and daddy said I would see Fist again soon. I hugged him as he hugged me back. "Goodbye." I said to him.

"Bye." Then him, Uncle Felix, and Aunt Marzia got into their uber and left. My best friend left. The actual friend that I've ever had. I sighed when I walked back into the house.

****

4 weeks later.. back in OHIO

"NO. NO. NO! I'M GOING WITH YOU! I'M NOT STAYING HERE! NO! TAKE ME WITH YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Grandma was trying to pull me off of mommy, and daddy.

"Tim, come on." Grandma told me calmly. Before I knew it I was balling in tears when I let go. I put my hands over my eyes.

"Please don't leave me, I want to go with you.." I whispered.

"I'm sorry, bub. You can't." Daddy told me.

I screamed. "WHY NOT?"

"No one knows about you. And I don't want them to know about you just yet. Alright?"

"NO." It was silent. The only thing you could hear was me sobbing.

"What time does your plane leave?" Grandma asked mommy, and daddy.

"About.. 4 hours." Mommy said.

"Shit, we better get going." Then I cracked again.

I started crying again. "Say goodbye, Tim." Grandma looked at me.

I hugged both of them as tight as my small arms could. "We'll see you in 2 weeks." Daddy whispered to me.

2 weeks without seeing my parents. I'm going to be having mental breakdowns everyday.

They both patted my back.

"We love you." They told me. Then they both grabbed their bags, daddy hugged grandma, then mommy did too.

After that they waved to me, and went to their car.

Not even minute later..

I couldn't handle it. I ran outside with no shoes, socks, or jacket outside in the snowy weather.

I jumped into mommy's arms. "I'll miss you.." I whispered.

"I'll miss you too, Timothy.." She kissed my head then handed me over to daddy.

"Come on. I'll take you back inside." He told me. He held the door open, and put on down.

I gave him another hug. He smiled at me. "Mom, take care of him until we get back please." Grandma nodded to him. "I'll see you soon." He gave me a picture of him and mommy, then after that he got in the car with mommy.

The car honked as they drove away to the airport.

----

IT FEELS GOOD TO WRITE AGAIN!!

AH!

FEW CHAPTERS WITHOUT TIM, MARK, OR AMY. ITS GOING TO BE SWITCHING P.O.V's.

ByE