Chapter 2

I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep at all. I WAS HYPER!! I dashed out of my bed, and started running around. My door was open. So.. I ran out of my room. I was trapped upstairs because of the dumb stairs. "Dang it.." I said in my head.

I just sat on the floor looking down stairs.

It was dark. But the lights from the city, and moon showed. I rested my head down, on the floor. It was honestly comfy. I soon started to get more tired. And before I knew it.. I fell asleep.

****
The sun was shining in my face. I quickly sat up. I heard someone downstairs. Which made me run to my room. But then I heard footsteps coming towards me.

I put the covers over me, as I heard my door open. My heart was racing.

"Tim, get up." It was daddy.

I sat up looking at him. "You scared me!" I yelled.

"Well, I'm sorry!" He yelled back to me. "Why where you sleeping on the stairs?" He asked me, as he picked me up.

"I woke up last night, and I fell asleep out there." I scratched my head. We where downstairs. I pushed out of daddy's arms.

"I'm gonna go record a video. You stay here."

"I can't move?" I asked. Daddy just looked at me. "You want me to just stay in this spot?"

"You know what I mean."

"I do, but record a video?" I asked.

"It's my job. I make videos for entertainment."

I sat on the couch confused.

"I make videos. Okay?" He asked me. I nodded. "I edit them." I nodded, again. "I upload them." I nodded, again, again. "People watch them." I nodded, again, again, again. "The people, my fans, watch them for entertainment, which makes me get paid.. I don't do it for the money though."

I still didn't understand. That's a lot to take in.

"You understand?"

I nodded, which is a simple lie.

"Alright. You stay up here. I'm gonna be down in the basement." He told me. I kept nodding. But I started getting dizzy, so I stopped.

Chica followed daddy downstairs.

I was upstairs alone, with the TV on. After about 10 minutes, someone walked inside the house.

I heard a woman's voice. I quickly turned around. We both startled each other. "Hello? Who are you?" She asked me.

I stuttered. "T-Tim.." I whispered. I quickly looked around, but then I found a picture on the table with a.. blue haired guy, another guy, another woman, then the woman.. and daddy!!

AH!! THE WOMAN, AND DADDY ARE DATING!! I HAVE A MOM!! I quickly thought. I got up, ran to her, and hugged her.

"O-oh!!" I heard her say.

"Y-YOU'RE MY MOM!!" I yelled.

"What?!"

"I said.. YOU'RE MY MOM!! DADDY'S DOWNSTAIRS MAKING HIS VIDEO!!" I yelled. I knew she was confused.

"Okay, okay, calm down." As she said that, Chica ran upstairs, and attacked.. eh.. mommy, mom, mum.. something.. "Can you explain this to me?" She asked me as she sat down on the couch.

I nodded as I sat down by her.

****
"I understand now. Thank you, Tim." She told me. "So, you technically are my.. son."

I nodded. "What do I call you?" I asked. "Mommy? Mom?"

"One of those. Or both."

Mommy, and I started talking about things that I didn't understand. Then after about 1 hour, daddy came back upstairs.

"When did you get here?"

"About an hour ago. I was talking to Tim."

I rolled off the couch by Chica. I was petting Chica's head as mommy, and daddy where talking about me. They where mentioning names like, Felix, Signe, and others.

They also said, "Its like the same thing that happened to, Felix, and Jack." I didn't understand, so I stayed out. Or at least my ears did.

----
I am gonna start uploading this, and Fist and Felix! And the other stories like Ink, and A Hostage.

I'm trying not to make Sam, Tim, and Fist all the same. I'm trying to gather different personalities from each of them.

Also..

The other new book that I'm gonna start, it is gonna come out on the 30th Of October!! I'm still also thinking, and planning things out for that.

I AM BUSY ON ALL OF THIS!!

BYE!!