Hey

Hey guys this is a new story I hope you guys like it. I've bin working on the book for a while now and I think it's finely time to publish it so you guys can read it so I hope you guys like it.

"Shhhh we don't have much time" he told me.

"What are you doing here if my dad sees you-"

" yeah yeah I know he will kill me but I had to see you." I smiled at him. He looked around before kissing me hard on my lips. I kissed him back with so much passion. Just when I was about to put my hand in his hair He pulled away " I have to go" I nodded my head with tears in my eyes. " don't cry princess will see each other again I promise I will find a way" and with that said he kissed my cheek and climbed out of my window

*****

Angel miller is a 16 year old girl with long curly brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is a little tan and not to long or to short. She has two older brothers Austin and Ethan. Austin is 18 and Ethan 17. She lives with her mum and dad in a really big house. Let's just say that she is not the only one that lives in that house.

Noah Carter is a 17 year old boy. Noah is tall muscular boy with blond hair and hazel eyes. He has no siblings and lives with his mum and dad in a really big house. Let's just say that he is not the only one that lives in that house with his family.

Both Noah and Angel live in New York they both go to New York High. They have classes together but never talked to each other. What happened when they both have to do a project together. What happens when they find out the both have a lot in common. What if they found out they're both the kids of an gang leader. What if there parents hate each other. And what if the both get feelings for each other.