Chapter 34

Vanessa's POV

Once the wedding is over and the reception starts I start walking all over the place trying to find AJ but I don't see him anywhere as I'm looking for him I bump into someone I look up and see Kevin and even though I haven't seen him in months I feel my heart beat accelerate. I look at him "Hey Kevin how are you?" "I'm good you look great Ness." I smile the truth is Kevin looked great too I missed seeing him and watching the way his muscles would flex under his shirts while he was working "You look good too Kev." We slip into an awkward silence I look at him "Have you seen AJ?" "No I haven't I've actually been trying to find Judy." I nod and go to walk off "Hey Ness?" I stop at the sound of his voice and look back at him "Yeah Kev?" "If I see AJ I'll tell him you're looking for him." I give him a smile "Thank you Kev." He nods then we go in different directions I pass a door and hear noise coming from inside I open the door and find AJ and Judy together he pulls away when he sees me "Vanessa wait I can explain." I shake my head "I don't want to hear it we're over." I walk outside and sit down by one of the fountains and let my tears fall.

Kevin's POV

I walk toward a room and see Vanessa running outside and AJ is following her then I see Judy walking out of the room fixing her dress and getting her hair back in place it doesn't take long for me to figure out what happened. "Judy I've been looking everywhere for you, what's going on? Was that AJ? Why were you with him?" She looks at me "AJ and I... I cheated on you Kevin." I couldn't believe this I was furious "It's over." I turn and walk outside then I start thinking I'm glad it's over I had lost a lot my friends hated me, I had been drunk the last few months, and I had come close to losing my job I start walking around to see if I can find Ness. I find her sitting by a fountain she stands up when she sees me "Now really isn't a good time Kevin." I do the only thing I can think of I kiss her and for the first time in months I feel pleasure again she kisses back then I look down at her "I love you Ness I want to be with you I want you to come home." She smiles "I've missed you Kev." I was happy because we were together again.

Stacey's POV

I look over at Howie when he walks over and stands next to me and puts his arm around my waist I lean into his side and continue my conversation with Jasmine and a few minutes later she's whisked away by another person. Howie starts kissing down my neck then he takes my hand and whispers in my ear "Come with me." I nod and follow him out we start walking down the hall he stops and looks around then opens a door and pulls me in behind him and shuts the door I look at him he kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck I feel his hands go to my back and he unzips my dress. I knew that we could get caught but there was something about knowing we could makes this even hotter I unbutton his shirt and push it off his shoulders and he lets it fall in the floor he kisses down my neck and I let out a moan then he stops "We have to be quiet so no one hears us." Hopefully no one would notice the two of us had disappeared.

Howie's POV

I step out of my pants when they hit the floor then I pick up Stacey and prop her against the wall she tangles her hands in my hair and I bite down on her shoulder. Over the past few months I had taken over all of Kevin's work and being in charge so for once I needed to cut lose and do something wild and what we were doing right now is something I've never done before the possibility of being caught just added to the excitement. When Stacey's moans start getting louder I kiss her then bite down on her lip to silence them I feel her nails dig into my back and I know that I'm going to have scratches there later when we're finished I lay my head against her neck and she kisses my shoulder. We take a few minutes to catch our breath then we get dressed Stac tries to fix her hair but it doesn't work once we are dressed we slip out of the room and go back to the reception.

Nick's POV

I walk over to Mallory who had worn a form fitting red dress and she looked beautiful I hold my hand out "Can I have this dance?" She nods then takes my hand then we walk out to the dance floor I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck. I know I wasn't a rich guy and I couldn't offer her much I had the house my grandparents left me and I loved her I wanted a future with her. "Do you ever think about the future?" She looks up at me "I do actually." "When you think about the future what do you see?" "I see being married, a few kids, Diablo and I see you.... I see us Nick." She saw me in her future and I wanted the future that she described I come up with one more question to ask her. "Would you ever marry me?" She smiles "Yes I would marry you." I move one of my hands from her waist to the side of her face and kiss her she kisses back I looked forward to the day when we would have our own wedding.

" I move one of my hands from her waist to the side of her face and kiss her she kisses back I looked forward to the day when we would have our own wedding

Mallory's POV

Nick knew the future I wanted but I didn't know what Nick wanted in his future I wanted to know I look up at him "What do you see in the future? A huge smile appears on his face "You, you crazy wild beautiful girl I see you, I see our kids and all of us living together in my mountain house I see us visiting your ranch to ride horses and yes I will finally be friends with Diablo by then." I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck he kisses back and pulls me closer to him Nick and I loved each other and one day we would be having our own wedding I take his hand and look up at him. "I like the sound of that cowboy." He smiles then spins me around and dips me which makes me laugh I didn't think I would want to settle down one day but with Nick I wanted to.