Chapter 58

Brian's POV

Nick and Mallory were with one of the mares that were in labor, Howie and Stacey were helping Kevin and Vanessa with their house so I was watching Aurora I was a little nervous because I don't think she likes me much. She starts making a few noises I walk over and pick her up then take her outside and start walking around with her while I'm walking around with her I start singing to her and she starts cooing like she's singing too and I smile down at her. I walk over to the fence of the pasture where all of the horses are and hold her up so she can see them one of them walks over and gets close enough for her to reach out and touch it and she becomes fascinated by the horse I look at the far end of the field and see Diablo he didn't have a problem with me but I know how he could be so I wasn't sure about having him close to Aurora. If Mal wanted to introduce the two of them she could and Nick would have a heart attack, I feel something moving against my shirt I look down and see Aurora trying to latch on to my shirt I needed to go find Mal and fast.

Vanessa's POV

The house was going great there were a few things that still needed to be added the door needed to be put in and Kevin and I would have to get furniture for the house. Today Kevin and I were painting we had started early this morning and it was almost late afternoon Stacey and Howie had gone inside for dinner, Mallory and Nick had gone inside with Aurora so Kevin and I were left and we were about to finish up for the day we paint for a little longer then starting putting everything away. I grab the paint brush and run it down the front of Kevin's shirt he looks at it then paints across my arms I get him back then splatter paint across his face it leads to us having a paint fight once we are both covered in paint he pulls me to him then pulls off my shirt. I run my hands under his shirt then he pulls it off and throws it in the floor he picks me up and starts kissing down my neck I tilt my head back and moan then run my fingers through his hair I unbutton his jeans and push them off and he pulls off my shorts. The house may not be finished but we get started on breaking the house in early.

Nick's POV

I walk in the house and see Mallory walking out of the nursery she must have just put Aurora down for a nap I follow her into our bedroom and shut the door behind me. She sits on the bed and looks up at me "Hey Nick what's up?" I walk over and sit down next to her we needed to talk about moving to my house in the mountains I didn't have a problem living with the guys they were my best friends and I didn't have a problem with her sisters either they were really nice but Mallory and I were engaged plus we had Aurora now I wanted to live in my own house on my own land. I look over at her "I wanted to talk to you about something." She nods "Sure anything." I take a deep breath "I've been thinking about the three of us moving to my house in the mountains and I wanted to talk to you about it. We're engaged and we have started our family plus my family left that to me it's my land and I can picture us being happy there." She looks over at me and I can tell that she looks a little surprised but this but I thought she knew.

Mallory's POV

I know that Nick and I had talked about moving to his house in the mountains once before but that was before we got engaged and had Aurora. I hadn't really given much thought to it but I had been thinking that we could just stay here on the ranch Kevin was building a house for him and Vanessa so maybe Nick could do the same thing for us we still had room on the property for him to do that. I was expecting Nick to move here to the ranch since we already lived here and added onto the house I look over at him "I thought we could stay here we have the nursery and our bedroom plus you have stuff her already." He looks over at me and runs his hands through his hair "I don't have a problem with the guys or your sisters they are great but I want my own house I'd like to be alone with you and not have to worry about anyone hearing us." Nick was right plus we could have more kids one day and we would need more space and Nick's house in the mountains was really nice. I look over at him and lay my head on his shoulder and kiss the side of his neck "We can move to your house."