≪11/24≫

Thanks for 1k reads! :D I can't believe I made it this far! (*>ω<*)

–––

Thousands of warm drops trickle down your whole body, washing away the sweat that got on you before.

"Man...those boys stink," you say, frowning. When your team jumped on you, their sweat got all over you and it was disgusting.

You come out of the shower and put on some extra clothes you brought.

After finishing putting the clothes on, you walk out of the shower room, seeing Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Yamamoto right outside.

"What..are you guys doing...?" you say suspiciously.

"Huh? Wh-what'd you mean? We were just passing by this room!" Yamamoto says.

"Y-yeah! We were! I..guess we should get going now!" Nishinoya chirps in.

"Yeah, yeah!" Tanaka agrees with them.

The awkwardly walk away until you speak up.

"You guys were trying to peep on me, weren't you?" you say.

They freeze. Frozen as statues.

They quickly turn around and bows to you, "WE'RE SORRY!"

You sigh, with a small smile, "Don't worry, I'm not mad. At least you bunch didn't actually peep on me. But if you did," your smile grows wider, looking overly sweet and fake, "you'd probably be dead right now."

They shiver at your creepy fake smile, but blush at the same time.

"W-we'll be going now!"

"Y-yeah, bye, (f/n)!"

"I hope we can hang out sometime!"

The three of them run away, embarrassed.

You sigh, walking through the halls to the gym. 

"(f/n)-chan!~" you suddenly hear behind you. You stiffen. It's Oikawa.

'How does he always find me???'

"Hey, Tooru," you say.

"Is it ok if I walk with you?" he asks.

"Sure," you smile.

He blushes a little but then starts blabbering nonstop, "You've got to see one of our practice matches sometime! You should see me and my awesome serve and how everyone awes at me because I'm so cool blah blah..."

You sigh, not bothering to listen to his bragging as you walk.

Suddenly, someone pushes your back to the wall.

"T-tooru?" you say.

"I-m-my body moved on it's own.." he says, staring at your face. He looks at your lips and leans in. "Sorry (f/n), my body is moving on it's own again...and...I can't resist your lips.."

"Y-you trash! Th-this isn't like you..." you're a blushing mess as he leans in closer to your lips. You close your eyes, waiting for his lips to touch yours. But you feel nothing.

You open one of your eyes and see something slimy in front of you. You lean to the side to see what Oikawa was doing. 

He is kissing a toad.

You clamp your hand on your mouth to stop yourself from laughing. You look over to see who is holding the toad. It's Tsukishima.

"Ahhh! What the hell!" Oikawa backs up and wipes his mouth furiously.