≪17/24≫

"What took you so long, (f/n)-chan? The match is about to be over," Oikawa looks at you questionably.

"Ah...sorry. I got caught up in some...stuff, and I got a little distracted..." you apologize.

The team members of Seijoh take a time out for a drink. They're on their second set with both of the teams having 20 points.

"Ahhh~Finally replenished my water source. Thanks, (f/n)!" Matsukawa thanks you.

"I'm still sorry it was late though..." you bow.

"It's fine! Better late than never!" he grins.

When the timeout is over, they go back to their practice match.

After a while, Nekoma wins with 27 points, and Seijoh with 25. You cheer happily with your team mates while the Seijoh members did diving drills.

"Everyone, I have news!" Nekomata calls everyone over.

"What is it? I'm all ears," Yamamoto says a little too excitedly. He looks like he knows what the news is.

"So apparently, some players suggested to have a managers match," Nekomata announces.

"Hm, oh yeah! The Karasuno team told me that too," you say, recalling the memory.

"So you already knew and didn't bother to tell us?" Kuroo puts a hand to his heart, pretending to be offended.

"I barely just figured out. And besides, you were busy playing in the practice match," you roll your eyes.

"Kidding, kidding," Kuroo chuckles.

"I'll need you to come with me, (f/n). The rest of you can do whatever and when it's time for the match, you can all watch," Nekomata motions for you to come over.

You follow Nekomata and you meet up with the other managers. The coaches introduce their manager(s) to the other coaches and the other managers.

There's Kiyoko Shimizu and Yachi Hitoka; managers of Karasuno.
Yukie Shirofuku and Kaori Suzumeda; managers of Fukurodani.
Eri Miyanoshita; manager of Ubugawa.
Mako Otaki; manager of Shinzen. She decided not to play because the teams would uneven if she did.
And of course, (l/n) (f/n); manager of Nekoma.

"Yesh! Let's have a good match!" you say happily. Yukie cheers with you and Yachi looks nervous.

"Ok, so has any of you girls played volleyball before?" Ukai asks.

"I played two years in middle school," you say, recalling your middle school memories.

"I have but not really. I practiced a little with a friend who played it," Yukie says. (Don't think this is real. I made everything up)

"I know how to do the basics. But I can't do an overhand serve," Kiyoko nods.

"I-I know how to throw the balls for practice?" Yachi says uncertainly, as if she's asking a question.

Kaori and Eri just shrugs. (¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

"Hmmm, how about...(f/n), team one. Yukie and Kiyoko, team two. Yachi and Kaori, team one. And Eri, team two," Yamiji, coach of Fukurodani, suggests.

"Yeah...that'd do," Nekomata nods. The other coaches also nod in agreement.

The coaches teach you and the other managers the basics, apologizing to those who already know how to do the basics in the process. Y'all (Don't judge, I'm Texan after all) practice for a while for the manager game.

You try serving, after months of not playing volleyball, you do a net in.

"Aww...I'm still kinda rusty.." you mumble to yourself disappointedly. You look over to your two teammates. They're practicing as hard as they can.

"Hey um, guys? Does any one of you want to be the setter?" you ask them.

"I-I'll do it!" Yachi says, raising up her hand a little. 

"Alright! Could you set some balls to Kaori and I?" you ask.

"S-sure! I'm sorry if I mess up though...I'm not the greatest at setting..." Yachi apologies.

"It's fine! This is just a match for the managers to have fun," you smile at her reassuringly, putting a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"Yeah, don't worry about it," Kaori pats Yachi's back. Yachi smiles, more determined now.

You get a ball and Yachi gets ready. You toss it and she sets it a little too low.

"I-I'm sorry!" Yachi says.

"It's fine!" you shout, hurriedly jumping so you could spike the ball. And, unfortunately, you spike the ball against the net.

"I-I'll redo that one," Yachi nods to you in determination, "and I'll try to make it better this time."

You nod, taking another ball and tossing it towards her. She sets it, this time it's too high. But at least you could actually hit it over the net.

You wait a little before running up a little, bending your knees and ankles. You jump, bringing your arms back and swinging them forward, as hard as you could.

You hit the ball, making it fall on the other side of the net. You missed the ball a little, so it wasn't as fast as a normal spike would be.

"Dammit!" you curse silently.

When it's Kaori's turn, she hits the ball upward. It wasn't really a good spike...but at least it got over the net.

✤✣✤

After some practice, all the managers became pretty decent. And you replenished your volleyball skills from your older days.

"Yesh, let's do this!" you shout in excitement.

"Yeah!" Kaori and Yachi shout with you.

"Hey! The managers match is about to start!" one of the coaches yells to the boys. The boys walk over and sit on the bleachers to watch. 

Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Yamamoto sat on the bleachers on Kiyoko's side so they could get a good look at her ass when she bends down in the ready position.

"Let's switch to the other side later when it's the second set. I wanna have the experience of seeing all of the cut girl's asses," Yamamoto suggests, whispering.

"Yes, lets!" Nishinoya whisper shouts.

Tanaka jumps up and hollers loudly in agreement.

"Tanaka! Be quiet, the game is about to start!" Sugawara shushes Tanaka.

"Sorry, Suga-san," Tanaka bows and sits back down, shaking excitedly with Nishinoya and Yamamoto.

"Go, (f/n)!" you hear some boys shout, and you look over at the bleachers. Your face flushes in embarrassment. You nod at them in acknowledgement, and smile bashfully.

Who knew you had so many supporters?

–––

I am so sorry...I know this chapter was mainly about the girls and not the boys...(And it was so cringy ;-;) But I'll try to focus more on the boys in the next chapter ( >ㅿ< )