Chapter three - The Stranger Part 1

"Mum did you order pizza?" I asked mum, Alhamdulillah it's not him my heart was going to stop from the shock it was only a pizza delivery, haha I'm laughing at myself now, I was shocked for no reason, I mean it's not him after all.

"Yeah did it arrive?" My mum shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah it did." I replied as I took the pizza from the guy. I placed the pizza on the table then I went to give the guy his money, but he was no longer there, I closed the door and I went to call everyone to come and eat pizza, but before I did someone knocked the door I went and opened the door.

"Sorry I forgot to give you the money." I said without looking at guy but there was no response I looked up but it wasn't him it was a woman who was standing in front of my face, she was beautiful she wore a white head scarf, ebaya with a black jacket, she had blue eyes like a clear sky she was smiling I smiled back, and behind her were two men one of them was looking at me smiling and the other one was just looking down, who are they? And just for a second I remembered what my mum said, she said they will be coming today, don't tell me it's them, what should I do?

"Who's at the door Khadija?" my mum asked as she came to see and when she saw who was, she stopped and then the woman came in and hugged her so tight and my mum hugged her back and what am I doing here? I shouldn't be here.

"I miss you so much." The woman said as she was hugging my mum.

"I missed you more." My mum replied, okay I need to go now.

Without anyone noticing like a ninja I went to Nadia I held her hand and I run upstairs to my room with her I shut the door and sat on my bed.

"What's wrong Khadija?" Nadia asked as she looked at me.

"Nothing really it's just a nightmare." I answered as I looked at her, why is he here? I said I didn't want to get married.

"Tell me." She demanded, she was there the whole time but she didn't see what happened.

"You were there Nadia." I replied as I looked at her.

"Sorry, Tom and Jerry was funny." She said with a smile on her face.

"Tom and Jerry? Aren't you a bit old for that?" Wow but I think Tom and Jerry is still popular.

"No, everyone still watch it; just tell me what's wrong." She replied as she came and sat next to me.

"He's here." I said quietly.

"Who's here?" she asked as she placed her hand on my shoulder and then I looked at her.

"The guy I'm getting married to he's here with his family, I thought he will never come but he did." I explained.

"Really that's cool." She replied excitedly.

"How is that cool?" I asked confused, something is wrong with Nadia.

"How is he? Is he nice? Did he look at you?" She asked.

"Well now that I think about it I didn't have a look at him." I answered as I looked at her, I didn't even see how he looks like. "Oh I have seen his mum I think she's a convert she had blue eyes they're pretty Mash 'Allah." As soon as I remembered I told her straight away.

"Really? That's good. Imagine your husband with blue eyes, haha; you will have kids with blue eyes, so cute." Really? She wants me to get married to someone I don't know as well, I thought she was different.

"Who said I'm getting married, and kids? I don't need kids, I can just adopt kids you now." I replied, is not that I hate kids but the idea of marriage kills me.