Chapter 1

It was Nikki vs Charlotte for the WWE Women's Championship. Nikki was walking down to the ring she was happy as she could be. She saw all the people in the crowd and soon to see her future boyfriend. She kept looking at the crowd trying to find her sister Brie Bella but she was no where to be found. A couple seconds later charlotte music is playing, the crowd is booing. She gets into the run and raises the championship up to my face. I get so angry. I said to her that is my title I want it back. She smiled and handed the tittled to the referee. Our match got started, I was dominating until I looked up at the screen and saw Brie Bella backstage all tied up. I was scared obviously that was my sister. Charoltee got the chance to pin me because I was distracted. I got up and look at the screen to see Triple H was holding her hostage. My first instinct was to run in the back but Triple H is stronger than me and there's no way I would be able to beat him by myself. So me being Nikki Bella I ran to the back to find my sister. I was running everywhere I am still new at wrestling and finding my way around and all the sudden I heard Brie Bella's voice she was screaming for help. I was able to get her untied and we were able to run away but by the time we got to the front of her locker room Triple H was standing in front of the door. He asked where do you think you're going? I said leave my sister alone she hasn't done anything to you at all. But before I could say anything Elise I heard a familiar voice but that familiar voice was standing right behind me and his name was Seth Rollins. Seth told triple H that he needs to leave me and Brie Bella alone or else. Triple H came up to Seth Rollins face and stared him down and walked away. When Triple H the left I looked at Seth Rollins face and thank him so much for what he did. Seth Rollins said to me that it was no problem and I will always be there for you no matter what. I told him the same thing and also how could I repay him. Seth Rollins of course told me there's only one way you can repay me answer maybe Nikki I didn't know the answer I said how can I repay you back and he said give me your number and we call it even. I was thinking in my head why did he want my number? Was he a stalker? Does he want to hang out? But before I could answer he already have my phone typing in his number and he said text me sometime. Me and Bri went into the locker room and we got changed and went into the car to go to your next stop San Antonio. Bri kept asking me why did you come and save me tonight. I said because you need help and im youre sister and I will always be their for you no matter what. Of course Bri says that sounds familiar. I go oh no I forgot to text rollins. I took my phone out and texted Seth and said hey Thank you for tonight it means alot. I got to the hotel in San Antonio and fell asleep. When I woke up I got a message saying you're welcome . Before I could respond I got a phone call from him. I answered it nervously and said hello he said would you want to go out to breakfast with me. I will pay of course. I couldn't deny seth rollins I mean look at him. He is so cute.

Will Nikki accept or deny?