Chapter 4

When I pictured this spring break all I pictured was me being with the girls. Austin wasn't in the picture. Now I'm spending the whole break with him. What kind of school let's you room with a boy?

We started walking with our partner or whatever you call it to our hotel rooms.

"Okay listen here bitch, I don't want to be with you, you don't want to be with me. So your just gonna tag alongside like the little whore you are.Ok!" Austin said.

I was speechless. I honestly didn't think he would talk to me like that. I didn't answer him so he walked away.

We got to our room and they locked us in our rooms to count all us seniors .

"You know we're all going to the beach later but I'm pretty sure your not gonna go cause I'm pretty sure your the type of girl that doesn't show there body. Damn sucks for you!" Austin said.

"Actually. I am going.." I said.

"Probably in a one piece!" He said then bursted out laughing.

I've had enough. I grabbed my bag and took it to the bathroom putting my bathing suit on. He's such a jerk. How do girls like him.

After I put it on I threw on a big white shirt I had. One piece my ass. I'm wearing a baby blue bikini. After I put it on I got out and Austin was laying on the bed shirtless on his phone.

"Finished putting your one piece on?"Austin asked and laughed.

"I bet you'll be so attractive to the 12 year old boys out there" Austin said while laughing.

"Ha ha ha and I bet you'll be attracted to all them hoes out there!" I said serious.

"At least there my age!"Austin said.

"What color is your one piece? Or does it have a rainbow on it?"Austin said.

I've had enough of this.

I took off my shirt and threw it to the ground.

"Does this fucking look like a one piece to you!!" I said.

Austin looked at me and stopped laughing and looked at me up and down. He then quickly looked away and went back on his phone.

"Exactly!" I said.

After a few minutes Skyler came knocking on the door. I thought they locked us in. I opened the door. Little lying shits.

"Oh great you already have it on let's go!" Skyler said with Nikki standing right next to her.

She's lucky because at least she got Nikki as her partner.

"Let's go bitch!" Austin said grabbing my arm.

I ignored it and went on with them.