Chapter 31

Austin's P.O.V.

We all looked through windows. In almost every room somebody was there. There was a second floor though. Maybe Camila is up there.

Camila's P.O.V.

I sat in the corner of a dark room. I was literally crying my eyes out.A man walked in and turned the lights on.

"Hey babe where's Austin?"He asked.

"Don't call me that...."I said looking down.

"Don't you think that if he cared about you he'd be here by now?"He said.

I didn't say anything.

"Well I for one don't think he's coming.I mean you know how he is,you've seen all the girls he's been with and well you hunny, you're just a toy.His toy"He said.

He laughed.

"Well that's now what I came here for so here you go. Boss made this for you.Eat it all."He said and left locking the door.

He gave me a half eaten pizza and a cup of water. 

I didn't dare touch the food. God knows what he must've done to it.

I know Austin is coming. But what if he's right? What if he's not coming?

The thought of him not coming made me cry even harder.

I just want to go home.

I've gotten multiple bruises on my legs and a few cuts on my arms.

I just really miss Austin.

Austin's P.O.V.

"Did you guys find a way in?"I asked.

"Back here."Alex said.

We all entered a door that was unlocked in the side of the house. It led us to some stairs.We all walked up and saw five rooms,

I nodded my head signaling everyone to make a move in every door.

I opened a door and it was empty.

The boys didn't open it yet.

I opened another one and there he was.

He turned around.

"Mahone..."He said laughing.

How the fuck is this fucking funny!

"Where the fuck is she!"I said.

"Somewhere."He said.

"I swear if you don't fucking tell me right now I will fucking kill you."I said.

"Where's the money?"He said.

"I have it,bring Camila first."I said.

He nodded his head and his guys brought Camila in.

She looked so broken down and beat.She was full of bruises. Her eyes were full of tears.This is all my fucking fault.

I held everything in and tried to stay cool. 

"Take your fucking money and give her back to me."I said.

I was planning on leaving with Camila and the money but just by seeing the way she look now killed me.

"Wait,who said the money was the only thing I wanted."He said.

Fuck no.

I took my gun out and shot the guys that were holding Camila and the boys shot along with me. Everybody was down except for the boss. Camila ran to Alex and he took her downstairs into the car.

"I don't fucking ever want to see you again.You better fucking stay away from me and Camila or I swear I fucking will come back to kill you you prick. Mark my fucking words you asshole I will fuck you up."I said.

"Oh Mahone if only you knew what I already did."He said.

"I fucking killed your mother."He said.

Fuck him.

I couldn't control myself anymore and I started punching him until Robert and Zach took me off of him.

I was full of his blood.

He fucking killed my mother.The only fucking thing I had left.

We heard police sirens near and we all left.

Alex drove and I sat in the back with Camila.

"Austin!"She said when she saw me.

She hugged me and cried in my arms.

I held her tight. 

"I'm so scared."Camila said.

"Don't worry baby I got you and I won't let you go."I said.

I kissed her head and she rested, crying,in my arms.

This is all my fucking fault.

I'm coming back for him.

I know this is just the first attack.

-------------------------

This didn't come out as good as I wanted it too. I don't like it as much. I might come back and edit it but here's an update for tonight. Don't hate me though.

Comment & Vote