Chapter 26

Camila's P.O.V.

"He's such a jerk."I mumbled under my breathe.

I didn't want to cause a scene or anything like that so I just left.

I never thought Austin would be the type to actually do drugs.I knew he sold it but to do it? It hurts. I want him to be him at all times.I don't want a drunk or high Austin. I want regular Austin when he's happy. The way he smiles is just so perfect. He lights my world with him just being there. I love him when he's happy. When he's mad I feel like he just hates me, like I've done something completely wrong. But either way I love him, no matter what mood.

After like an hour of walking around my phone rang.

"Camila?!"I heard somebody say in a panicking voice.

"Yea this is her?"I said unsure about who I'm talking to.

"Its Austin..."They said. Right there I'm that very second I felt my heart drop.

"He's in the hospital."The girl said. After she gave me the directions to the hospital and I left as soon as possible.

At the hospital.

"Austin Mahone?"I said to the front desk lady.

"Room 331."She said.

I ran quickly up the stairs and found the room only to be stopped by a nurse.

"Honey you can't go in there."She said.

"What why not?"I said.

"Your friend is going into surgery.He hit his head pretty hard and we're not sure if he's gonna wake up."She said.

--------------------------

Comment & Vote

Next chapter coming later.