Chapter 9

Austin's P.O.V.

I woke up with pain in both of my hands. I looked at them and saw red marks on my wrists. Damn. What the fuck happened last night?

"Mahone!"A police officer said.

I looked at him with a confused face.

"You have a visit!"He said.

I immediately got up.Who would visit me?

We walked out to the visiting room.

Camila was their.Holding a bag full of whatever it is.

"Camila?"

She's the last person I'd expect to come visit me.

"Here.Go change."She said.

"What?"I asked.

"I brought you some fresh clothes.I bailed you out.Hurry up."She said, looking at me.

The police officer showed me where the bathroom was and ingot in and immediately changed. I want to get out of this shitty place.

After I changed I walked with Camila to her car.Since when did she have a car?

"Camila... Is this your car?"I asked.

"Why?"she asked.

"Why what?"I asked really confused.I have a huge headache and I'm in no mood to talk or explain.

"Why did you have to fight him Austin?What did I do?All we did was dance!"She said.

"Calm the fuck down.Its to early for this."I said in a calm voice.

"Whatever Austin.You can at least say thank you."She said annoyed.

I didn't say anything due to this hangover I have.Who did I hit?More importantly who the fuck did she dance with!

She drove us back to the hotel.

She got out immediately and went into the hotel room.

I got out and followed her.

She went into the bathroom and changed her clothes.She wore a white and black T-shirt thingy that reached right above her bellybutton and black skinny jeans. She had her long black hair down in waves as always. She looked amazing.

"Where are you going?"I asked.

"Out with justin."She said.

"The fuck?Why the hell are you going out with him?"I asked.I don't even know who he is but I don't care.

"Um..Maybe because I can.Austin you don't control me or own me relax!"She said and walked out the door.

Fuck! I want her for myself now that fuck head has her.

Whatever.I'm just gonna go finish this deal to get out of this shit.

Camila's P.O.V.

"Hey Camila."Justin said and hugged me.

"Hey Justin.Thanks for letting me use your car."I said smiling.Justin is really cute.He has hazel eyes, light brown hair, and a perfect smile.He's really sweet too.

"No problem.You look really nice Camila."Justin said.

"Thanks."I said.

"Alright let's go."He said.

Austin's P.O.V.

After I sold the rest of that shit I gave them the money. They payed me and I left.I'm glad I'm out of that shit.