Chapter 8

Austin's P.O.V.

I woke up happy.This literally never happens.I look down and their she was.Beautifully sound asleep.She's beautiful. The way her hair rests just above her cheek.The way she's cuddling with the blankets. How her nose is twitching because I'm playing with her hair and its touching her nose. How she's still on me. She's everything a boy would ever want. How am I so lucky?To have her right here,so close. When she gets up we'll be so far.I just want to spend my day, all day with her right here in my arms knowing she'll be protected. I want this moment to last but its hard knowing its going to end.

I leaned in to place a kiss on her cheek.Her eyes twitched a little meaning she was going to wake up. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.I picked her up and placed her closer to me,if it was possible.I held her in my arms. We started cuddling.I started kissing her shoulder  and she started giggling.I guess she finds it funny.I moved up to her neck and placed more kisses.I held her tightly.I like her so much.But like always good things come to an end.Their was a knock on the door.

"Hey bitches! Open the dooooor!!" A familiar voice said.

Nikki.

What the fuck could she possibly want. This bitch always ruins everything. I got up pissed and opened the door.

"Hey!"Nikki said.

"Hey babe."I said and winked at her.

She giggled and said"Where Camila?"

"Oh your looking for that bitch?"I said and rolled my eyes while pointing to Camila .I looked at Camila and she looked heartbroken by my choice of words.Shit.

"Well obviously! I didn't come here to fuck you now did I!"Nikki said.

"No but that can be arranged!"I said and winked at her.

"Eww just get out my fucking way Austin!"She said and pushed me.Oh hell no.I never get rejected.Austin fucking Mahone never gets rejected.

I stayed quiet and just made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

While I was in all I could think about was how bad I hurt her feelings.I didn't want to but Nikki can't know I like Camila.Knowing the way Nikki is she'll tell everyone in a heartbeat.I just wanna be with Camila.She's not like most girls.I don't know what it was but ever since I saw her for the first time I felt something. I almost had her.Fuck Nikki.If it wasn't for her I would be with my princess. Yes she's my princess now and its my job to treat her like she's worth a million diamonds cause she is.I just wanna be with her right now and have her in my arms.

Camila's P.O.V.

That was heartbreaking.I should've known he was gonna be such a dick . I actually thought we would have something.Woah Im stupid.Whatever he's not gonna ruin my vacation. Their is a huge party down at the beach and I plan on going. I don't give two shits if Austin is going. I'm going to look my best.Fuck this.

Austin's P.O.V.

Its 7:30 and Camila left at 5. I'm worried because she looked pissed and grabbed her stuff and left. I hope I find her at the party. Oh well I gotta go. I know she's mad at me but I need to give her some space.

I left the hotel and since the hotel is right next to the beach i immediately saw a bunch of girls in bikinis and the music blasting. Where have I been all my life!I made my way down and saw my friends. We talked for a little and then got some drinks.Obviously we're underage so some drunk fucktard bought it for us. After a whole lot of drinks I made my way to the dance floor. I started dancing with girls and did the usual. Nikki came up to me.

"Baby I thought you wouldn't come!"Nikki said.

"Well babe you were gonna be here of course I had to come!"I said and grabbed Nikki and put her in front of me.She started dancing on me.

"Baby come over here."Nikki said and dragged me to a chair near the bar.

"Babeee you deserve a lap dancee!" Nikki said.

"I'm all yours!"I said.

She started dancing on me.Fuck this is such a turn on.

After the lap dance we went to got dance again.

Camila's P.O.V.

I made my way down the hotel stairs and into the crowd. I'm wearing a red top bikini and black bottoms. In my offense I think I look pretty hot.Skyler did my makeup so of course I do.I started dancing with Skyler because I don't know anybody here so yea.

"Hey I'm Justin, would you like to dance?" Some guy asked.

"Um...Sure!" We started dancing together.

Austin's P.O.V.

Nikki was all upon me. We had a couple more drinks.

"Baby I love you!"Nikki said and kissed me.I kissed back obviously not being able to resist.

BEST.NIGHT.EVER.

Camila's P.O.V.

Justin is a pretty nice guy. He's not one of those that want to get in your pants.

After a while of dancing I spotted Austin. He was with some girl but I payed no attention.But I think I know that girl.The white blonde hair and the way shes dressed that's.....Nikki. They have a thing going on? Nikki turned around and kissed Austin. THEY KISSED. I can't believe that I am but I am hurt.Well if that's what he wants then two can play at that game.

I started dancing on Justin again. This time making myself look sexy.Well at least trying. I moved us a little close to Austin.Not to close but enough to catch his eye.

Austin's P.O.V.

After our make out session Nikki goes to get more drinks.When she moves I see Camila.She's not alone....I feel the anger build inside when I see them together so close...She needs to be with me not with some stupid fuck.Before I know it I'm walking up to them.

"What the fuck Camila!"I yell.

"Dude what's your problem?"The guy asks.

"Austin go away!"Camila yells out.

"No I'm not going to when your dancing with this fuck!"I yell back.

"Austin you don't control me!"Camila  yells out.

"Hey man just go back over to where you came from!"The guy yells out.

"Just fuck off from her!"I yell out and start punching him.

I kick and punch and punch and punch.

I hear Camila yell our for me to stop but I can't. Nobody can touch her.She's mine.

I don't realize I'm hitting hard until I see him almost pass out.The police comes and handcuffs me. I try to get away but they tackle me and start walking me to the police car. I look back and see Camila crying.

I'm so fucking stupid. I might loose her forever now.