Chapter 44

Austins P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning feeling empty.Like as if I was crushed inside. I know what I did with Camila was wrong. I don't know why I react like that. It just happens.I left the room Cameron let me stay in and went to the living room. 

"Hey man thanks for letting me crash here."I said.

"Yea sure man no problem."He said.

We nodded and I left.I drove back to Camila's house.I walked right in because the door is never locked and I saw Camila on the couch watching TV with Sophia.She looked at me and didn't even acknowledge me.Sophia came up to me and hugged me.

"Austin!"Sophia said. I kneeled down and gave her a hug.She ran back to Camila and sat with her.

"Camila your boyfriend is here!"Sophia said.

Camila had no reaction.

"Camila can I talk to you?"I asked.

She got up and went to the kitchen and turned around looking at me leaning on the wall.

"Listen, I'm sorry."I said.

"You've said that so many times Austin.Lets just cut to the end where I say I forgive you and we're fine."She said.

"I know but I hope you know that I really do mean it."I said.

"I just can't control myself. I don't know why I get mad so easily.I hate it.I hate fighting with you especially."I said.

"Austin, I know you can't control it."She said walking up to me and putting her arms around my waist.

"I don't know what to do about it."I said.

She took my hand and led me upstairs to her parents room.

"My dad used to be the same way."She said.

She passed me a bottle of pills.

"Whats this?"I asked.

"They're to control your moods."She said.

"Take one."She said.

I opened it and took one.

"I hope it helps."She said.

"Camila?"Sophia said.

"Yes baby?"She said.

"I'm hungry."Sophia said,

"Alright c'mon."Camila said grabbing Sophia's hand bringing her downstairs.I followed them downstairs.

"What do you want?"She asked Sophia.

"Pizza!"Sophia shouted out.

"Why don't I order a pizza?"I asked.

"No it's fine. I'll do it."Camila said.

"Too late.I already ordered it through the app."I said.

"Then I'll pay."She said.

"I already did."I said.

"Austin."Camila said.

"Camila."I said back.

"Alright well what do you guys wanna do?"Camila asked.

"Can we color?"Sophia asked.

"Yea go get your stuff from the room."Camila said and Sophia went running upstairs to get her stuff.

I walked up to Camila and put my arms around her waist.

"You know you're my princess and I get my princess whatever she wants."I said to her.

"I just don't want you paying for me."She said.

"It makes me feel like I'm weak and I don't wanna feel that way."She said.

"But I want to."I said as began kissing her making my down to her neck.She rolled her head back.

"I got it!"Sophia said and I backed away from Camila.

Camila's face turned a light shade of pink and she looked down.I smiled and sat next to Sophia and colored.The doorbell rang and I got up to go get the pizza. I took it from the guy and gave him a five dollar tip and closed the door.I walked back to the kitchen and as soon as Sophia saw the pizza she got up and took the box from me and began eating.

"Sophia hurry and eat because abuela will be here any minute now."Camila said.

Sophia nodded her head and Camila and I went to the living room and she started picking up all of Sophia's stuff.After she got everything the doorbell rang.

"Sophia c'mon!"Camila said.

"Bye Austin!"Sophia said and I hugged her.

She grabbed Camila's hand and Camila walked her out.When Camila walked in she closed the door and I pushed her against the wall.I looked into her eyes and I bit my lip. She smiled and I kissed her. I slid my tongue against her lip asking for entrance .She accepted and I slid my tongue in her mouth.She wrapped her arms around my neck and was twisting a stand of my hair slightly pulling it.I slid my hand down her waist grabbing her ass.She moaned softly.I started kissing her neck bitting softly but rough enough to leave love bites.I picked her up and brought her to the couch. I laid her under me and slid my hand down her knee to the top of her thigh rubbing the top of her underwear line.I felt her getting tense by my actions.She gasped for air. I started lifting her shirt and unclasped her bra.I was about to take her shirt off when suddenly the door handle was moving and I got off Camila. She was gasping for air.

"Hey!"Everybody said and sat next to us on the couch and Robert brought the pizza boxes to the coffee table and everybody started eating and watching TV. I looked at Camila and winked she blushed.

__________________________________

Well I'm sure you guys probably hate everybody for interrupting! Lol anyway I felt the need to update because I felt bad for leaving you guys with such a sucky chapter.But thanks for voting and commenting and reading! You guys should comment more bc thats how I know if you liked it or if i should make some adjustments.

If you haven't already go check out my new fanfic and let me know if its worth continuing pleaseee

Oh yea and I'm gonna start dedicating to anyone now bc why not?

So this is dedicated to: Fifthharmahoney 

Thanks for always commenting and reading!It means a lot to me!

COMMENT & VOTE

(Sorry for such a long A/N)

~Ameezy5H