Chapter 11

Austin's P.O.V.

"Cause...your the one hurting me."She said.

At that point I felt as if I was being stabbed by a million knifes.

I couldn't say anything. I don't have an excuse. I just pulled her close.

"Camila..I promise you, I will try and make sure I don't hurt you anymore."

"Austin...Don't promise me anything."She said.

"But I mean it."I said.I really do but maybe she's right,I shouldn't promise her anything.

"Please don't."She said.

"Okay I won't."I said and picked her head up.

"Now please stop crying baby."I said.

She giggled a little and I wiped her tears.

"C'mon."I said.

I picked her up and put her on the bed.

"I'll be back."I said walking towards the door.

"Austin..Don't leave me."She said.

I turned around and walked up to her on the bed.

"Ok I won't."I said.

She smiled and I hugged her.

"Austin will you be here when I wake up?"She asked.

"Yes I will."I said.

"Ok."She said and fell asleep.

After she fell asleep I texted Alex telling him to tell the boys to text me if they finished their job.

I closed my eyes and held Camila tight.I soon fell asleep.

••Next Day••

I woke up with Camila still in my arms.

I told her I would still be here when she woke up but I need to get something.

I got up and took a shower and got ready.Then I left and got into my car.

I drove to McDonalds and got us some breakfast.

I also went to Walmart to buy her some candy. I think girls like all this shit.I don't really know I've only seen it in movies.

I drove back to the Hotel and she was still asleep.I decided to take a picture of her and put it as my wallpaper. She actually looked really adorable sleeping.

As I was on my phone I heard her move around.She opened her big brown eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head."I said.

She giggled.

Then she got up and went to the bathroom.

After a while she got out. I'm assuming she brushed her teeth.

"Oh I bought you some breakfast from MacDonalds"I said.

"Thanks"She said.

I handed her the food and she started eating.

I received a text from the Field Trip Planner of our school.

"I hope you guys had fun,but as we all know fun has to end at some point.It seems as though not everybody fully paid the trip therefore you all will be heading back here tomorrow.I'm sorry we had to cut it so short.Enjoy the rest of your day! (;"

"Fuck!"I said out loud.

I looked at Camila and she looked really confused.

"What's wrong?"She asked.

"We're going back to Texas tomorrow." I said.

"What?Why?"She asked.

"Not all of these dumbfucks payed the full price of this trip."I said.

"Well we better make this a night to remember."She said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update I just felt bad bc I haven't updated in forever.And sorry its boring.

Anyway I'll try to update again this week and make it interesting after all it has to be a night to remember (;

Comment & Vote (: