Christmas Eve with Babe

Is Quen coming tonight?.. Daddy John asked. They were in the dining area.Some of their relatives were there to celebrate Christmas Eve with them.
He said,he'll drop by..she answered.Two days ago pa since huling silang nagkasama,and she really missed him.
Matapos mag dinner ay nagvideoke sila.Christmas is really one of her favorite season.Tuwing pasko kase ay nagkakaroon sila ng mini reunion ng mga relatives nila.At sobrang saya sa bahay nila.
Hopie,Quen is here..her stepmom told her.
Tumayo siya at sinalubong ang boyfriend.
Merry Christmas baby..Quen greeted and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.
Merry Christmas too,babe..she greeted and gave him a soft kiss on the lips too.
O,Quen,you're late for noche buena..bati ni daddy John ng makapasok sila sa sala.
Pwede pa naman pong humabol..he walked towards her dad to give him his gift.
Merry Christmas po..
Her dad,accepted the gift and gave Quen a hug.
Thank you and Merry Christmas also..
Quen gave presents to all of her relatives that were in their house.
Kaya mahal na mahal nya ang boyfriend, kase hindi lang sya ang pinasasaya at minamahal nito,pati na ang buong pamilya niya..
Nang matapos ang pagbibigay ng regalo ni Quen ay inaya na nya ito para kumain.
They went to the dining area.Proud na proud nyang sinabi rito na sya ang nagluto ng ilan sa mga handa nila.
So,how does it taste?..tanong niya kay Quen nang ipatikim ang niluto niya.
Mmm..so delicious,this is the best,baby...
Really?..
Oo nga.Pwede kana talagang mag-asawa..sabay halik sa pisngi niya.
She leaned closer to him and put her head on his shoulder.
If only he knew that,that she couldn't wait for that day to happen,she would really be a submissive kind of wife.She can't wait for the day where she would attend to all his needs.From preparing his everyday clothes to his everyday meals.
How she wished that time would go so fast, so that they could spent their forever with each other and with their kids.
She couldn't forsee her future without him,kaya kinilig at natuwa sya ng makita ang edited photo nilang dalawa kasama si Scarlet, they really looked a legit family.
Merry Christmas,babe..
He lifted her chin and looked straight into her eyes.
Merry Christmas too,baby...then he slowly kissed her lips.

Baby,this is my gift..he gently grabbed her wrist and put the Cartier bracelet on it.
Thank you,babe..
Then it's her turn to give him her gift.She grabbed his wrist and put the tennis bracelet on it.
Thank you baby..
He kissed her lips again.Then he put his arm on her shoulder.
They were sitting on the bench,on the garden.Looking at the stars.Walang mistletoe kaya under the stars na lang sila nag share ng kanilang sweetest kiss.Although, all of the kisses their shared were the sweetest.
Babe,medyo late na ako makakasunod sa Batangas tomorrow..she told him after the kiss.
But,I heard my storm na paparating.If it gets strong and you're still here,its okey lang if you don't come na...he tenderly said then kissed her hair.
No,I'll come.I want us to be together on Christmas..she wrapped her arms around his waist.