Charity Twogether

Yesterday she and her glamteam had a Christmas party at their house.It was really fun.All of them played some parlor games.Though,it would be much happier and funnier if Quen was there.But he was with his friends having post Christmas party with them.
She got her phone and dialled Quen's number.
Hello,babe?..
Yes,baby?Miss me agad?..he teased when he answered her call.
She could visualized an all out smile on his face.
Yes,I do..she smiled as she answered his question.
Oh,my baby is so sweet.I miss you too..he said in pa cute voice.
Babe, just reminding you na tomorrow yung charity event ko.You said you'll be coming with me..
Yes.I won't forget that..he paused for a moment then continued.
Andi and EJ want to come..
Oh,that would be great..she giddily said.
See you tomorrow, babe.I love you..
Can't wait to see you.Missed you.I love you,baby..he said and heard him giving her a kiss on the phone.

Babe...Liza ran frantically towards Quen.Today they will be going to her pre-birthday charity celebration.It's really one of her dream.Them,doing charity works together.After all his the one that influenced her in doing that.
Baby..Quen embraced her tight and kissed her cheeks.
Ready for your birthday celebration?.. He asked while doing his infamous eyebrow moving.
She smiled sweetly and nod.They went to her dad at the garage.
Dad?..she called out.
Daddy John turned to them.He was cleaning one of their cars.
Quen walked towards her dad and pat her dad's back.
Oh,you two are going na?..daddy John asked.
Yes po..they answered in chorus.She gave her dad a kiss while Quen just nod his head as a goodbye.

They were welcome by the staffs of the institution where she will hold her first pre-birthday celebration.Aside from Quen,her manager,Andi and EJ with some friends were also there.
The elderly were all happy with all her gifts for them.
Quen was very much game in intertaining them.
Her boyfriend is really fond of the elders. Maybe because he was a Nana's boy(that's what he called to his Lola).

After visiting the elderly,they went to children's foundation.
Tuwang tuwa sila Andi at EJ sa mga bata.Kaagad na nakipaglaro ang dalawa sa mga bata.Kinarga pa ni Andi ang isa.
She's very happy,coz it was not just her boyfriend who's there for here,but his family also.
Nakipaglaro din sila ni Quen sa mga bata.
Maya-maya pa'y umiyak ang bstang nilalaro nila.Walang pag-aatubiling kinarga ito ng boyfriend upang patahanin.Lumapit sya sa mga ito at hinaplos ang likod at hinalikan ang braso ng bata habang ang mga mata nya ay nakapako kay Quen.
Oh!it's really a joy seeing him carrying a kid.He would really make a great dad someday.With their kids, of course.
Quen was also game in participating in parlor games.
Thank you,babe..she whispered when Quen went back to his chair after the clown's trick.
Quen just smiled at her and winked.
She mouthed I love you to him..