Night,Babe

After ng rehearsal nila for their prod.tomorrow sa ASAP at umuwi muna sila.Kasama nila sila Andi at EJ.Inumpisahan na kase nila ang paggawa ng mga videos para sa YouTube Channel nila.
Kapag wala silang work or photoshoot ni Quen,they spent time with each other, lalo na't namiss nila ng sobra ang isa't isa.
Kagabi ay hindi naman nagtagal si Quen sa kanila.Agad din itong nagpaalam ng maihatid sila.
Baby,can we go out today?..sabi ni Quen nang makapagpahinga sila.
A date?..
Yeah. I want to make it up to you..he said while caressing her tummy.
Babe.You don't have to..she puts her head on his chest.
Quen sigh deeply,then he looked straight through her eyes.
Please?I really want to make up for the lost times..
She smiled sweetly at him.Her boyfriend is really the sweetest.She won't get tired of saying it over and over that she's indeed lucky to have him.Hindi talaga ito titigil hanggat sa tingin nito ay hindi pa ito nakakabawi sa kanya.
Okey. I'll just change..She went to her room to change.

Hinatid muna nila ang dalawa sa Parañaque.
They went to their favorite steak house at the Metro.
I'm really sorry baby,for not being with you on your birthday..
Babe,how many times do I have to tell you that's it's okey?..
Nasa Japan palang siya ay paulit-ulit na itong nagsosorry sa kanya.Kahapon nang sinundo siya nito sa airport ay panay pa rin ang apologize nito.At ngayon nga nag-aya pa ito ng date just to say sorry.Tho,she told him thousand times that it's ok.She's not mad.She fully understand him.
I know.I know.Still I want to make it up to you..Inabot nito ang mga kamay niya at marahang pinisil.
She gave him a heart-melting smile.
I love you so much,baby..she really felt the intensity of the word.
Her smile widen.
I love you too.Babe...She kissed him lightly on the cheeks.

After their dinner date,they went straight to their house.She told Quen na mag-sleep over na lang sa kanila.Live sila sa ASAP bukas,kaya gusto niya na sabay na silang pumunta sa studio.

Babe,change your clothes first.. She handed him a white shirt and boxers. May ilan kase itong damit sa closet niya.
Thanks,baby..
Pumunta naman siya sa banyo para magpalit ng pantulog.
Nang lumabas siya ay nakabihis na si Quen.
She sat at the bed beside him while combing her hair.Lumapit ito sa tabi niya.Held her hands.His lips slowly claimed hers.She opened her mouth to let his tongue inside her.She wrapped her hands around his nape as their kiss went deeper.
I love you..he said huskily.
She closed her eyes.The delightful sensation became stronger as his kisses went down to her neck.
I-I love you too...she was so breathless.She gasp when his hands found her breast.Her knees weakened with the sensation that his giving.
She won't regret giving all of her to him.She can't and never would imagine herself doing it with other man.Enrique is the only man for him.No one else.
And if this the right time to give herself to him,then she will.With all her heart and soul.
You are really beautiful...my love..
It was like music to her ear.
She almost went insane when he undressed her.He started kissing her neck.His hand cupped her breast.
I missed you...he whispered as his mouth claimed the tip of her nipple.
I-I missed you too...her voice is shaking.Her body trembled.The sensations were too strong.
His hands went to her panjama.He was about the take it off when someone knocked on the door.
They let go of each other.Quen helped her to dress up.
She stood from the bed and opened the door.
D-dad?..her voice faltered.
Where's Quen?
Already sleeping na Dad..she lied.
This was the second time that Quen and her almost did it.But,they were always interrupted.Maybe,this is not the perfect time for that.
Okey.You sleep na rin..
Night Dad..she kissed her dad and closed the door.
Ngumiti sa kanya si Quen sabay tapik sa kama.Lumapit sya at sumampa sa kama.Agad syang niyakap nito at hinalikan sa noo.
Some other time maybe?.. A naughty smile played on his face as he was caressing her hair.
She embraced him back.Kissed his chest and told him:
Night,babe.I love you..