Authors Notes

Hey there guys,

First off I'd like to thank all of you who read my book and supported me while I was writing it. I've received really good feedback throughout it all, and I've taken a giant leap forward to becoming an author. I remember starting this book I thought that it would get about 10 reads, and here we are at 2000! That's crazy to me! Can you believe it? I can't. 

Second, I'd like to dedicate this book and thank a few people.

I'd like to dedicate this to all those soldiers in the 3/5 battalion in Sangin. My heart goes out to the numerous families who lost a family member(s) during that incident. 

I'd like to thank my friends and family who supported me the whole way through. Without them, I probably wouldn't have even started this book.

And I'd like to thank you guys, the readers, for your support and dedication. Without you, there would be no book. There would be no Alex and Natalie. This romance fantasy would never have existed. So thank you, it means the world to me.

Finally, I'd like to tell all of you who enjoy my writing and who enjoyed Starry Nights that I've already started work on another novel! Yay! It's still a working process, but I'll keep you all updated as to what's going on. If you are interested in reading more by me, go hit that follow button so you'll know when I'm posting new stuff! 

Don't forget to share the story with people! If you liked it, tell someone! Tell everyone! You can always private message me if you have a question, comment, or concern. I'm always happy to talk to fans!~~

Go check out the songs I used in the book! They describe Natalie and Alex's love very well. I often listened to them when writing this story, and they help me picture Natalie and Alex's world more vividly in my head! They are:
Falling Slowly by The Swell Season
Goodnight Moon by Go Radio

Go check them out guys! They're really good songs and the artists themselves are just wonderful!

You are all brilliant. Don't ever stop reading and writing. A whole world is locked away in that pen, so go put it on paper. 

Lots of Love~

Dominic Perez a.k.a. DominicMichelangelo ~~~