PART FIVE

Michael's P.O.V.

     "That show was amazing!!!! When is their agent gonna call us!?" Calum gushed to us when we got into our dressing room.

     "They said they would get in contact soon. I guess we just need to wait..." Their voices faded out. I just kept thinking of Ally

     "What the heck michael." I thought to myself, "She would never go for you. She likes Ashton. Ashton likes her. And you all just met like today. No one is liking anyone. Except you cause you like Ally Dumbass." I pulled on my leather jacket. 

     "i'm gonna take Ally home now guys." I said walking towards the door.

     "But i was gonna take her!" Ashton called after me but i shut the door. Ally was leaning up against the wall humming "Unpredictable" She smiled and i blushed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the door. 

     "Mike where are we going? It's late are you taking me home?" She sounded like a little worried child. She was so innocent. Why did she seem so blocked off from the world? She seemed so hard and sarcastic. Like she didnt want anyone to get close to her for fear of loosing them. Why?

     "Yes Ally i'm taking you home. Whats the adress?" She quickly told me and we walked out of the buliding and down the steps. We ran across the street. I stopped in front of my motor cycle and told her to get on behind me. She stopped and gripped my hand tighter. 

     "Michael... That looks dangerous are you a good driver? please tell me you are... cause i could always go back and get a ride with Ashton..." I cringed at the sound of Ashtons name. It's official. I'm extremely jelous. Why did he get to be all cute and spin her and kiss her cheek? if I did that everyon would look at me like i was crazed! Why Ashton?? Probably cause hes a flirty funny guy... and i'm just... Michael. But i sware. Next time i have the chance i am kissing her cheek and she can think what she wants of me. I can be like Ashton too. i can!! Why the hell am i so jelous...

     "Ashton is not going anywhere with you. I am. i am taking you home and dont you worry your beautiful self about it! I'm a fine driver." I smiled at her. She reluctantly got on the bike behind me. She slipped her arms around my waist and laid her chheek on my back. i started the motor and her grip tightend. It felt good to be that close to  her. 

     We pulled into the streat and sped off towards her house. Soon enough, we were arriving at Ally's house. 

     "That wasnt so bad, mike. Thanks for the ride." She said smiling at me. I walked her to her door.

     "So did you think the show was good? How did i do?" I asked her. I was anxious to know her opinion.

     "It was an AMAZING show, Michael. I'm proud of you and i think you did amazing. I love your guitar playing and you vocals. Beautiful Michael. You have a lot of potential. Ash does too. All of you do." The part at the end made me roll my eyes. Of course she had to bring HIM up. But all her compliments filled my heart with butterflies. She turned the key in the lock of her door and looked up at me. 

     "Thanks for the fun time." She said smiling. 

     "No problem, Ally." I replied, "Good night." I said planting a kiss on her cheek and hurrying down the steps to my bike. I started the motor and looked at her. She had touched a hand to her cheek where i had kissed. She then hurried inside and shut the door. I smirked to myself and thought,"I guess Ash doesnt have it in the bag just yet." 

     I could not let anything come in between me and Ashton... This is an important time for the band... and we all knew that. But... Ash and i couldnt help it. We had both been placed under the spell of the good girl. the good, new, beautiful girl who stole our hearts in a moment.

                                                                        ALLY'S P.O.V.

     I leaned against my front door and felt the butterflies come. 

     "ugh." i sighed to myself and latched the door behind me. I jogged up the stairs and into my room. I locked myself in the slipped off my clothes and put some sweats on. Iput my hair up in a bun and lookde at myself in the mirror. I looked tired. I felt bad that the boys had to look at me when i looked like this. I was depressed. My mom was dead. i hated my life. i hated my dad. i hated. and i hated hating. The only thing i didnt hate at the moment was that band. And those boys. Those two stupid, wonderful, idiotic, adrable boys.  All of a sudden my phone went off. It was a text. I had hoped it would be from my dad but of course not. Did my dad even care that his only child was alone. And that her mother was dead? And that the moment we arrive here at our new life, he leaves me? I brush my thoughts aside and check my phone.

     "Had fun tonight- xx Ash;)"  I smiled at my phone and replied, "So did I. Talk to you 2moro.- xxx Ally" i climbed into bed and shut my eyes and thought for a while.

     "See Ally. you like ash. you sent him 3 x's... thats good right? ugh. But what about all those friggen butterflies you got when you were with michael..." "Ugh!" I groaned and rolled over. I was tired. i shut my eyes and began thinking of Ashton. and ONLY Ashton. I put my worries aside. I put my sadness aside. I thought of Ashton and how I did kinda care about him even though i just met him. But i still had lingering feelings about Michael.

(A/N. Hi guys, sorry about bad spelling i wrote this at 2a.m. Lol enjoy the story<3)