PART FOUR

ALLY'S P.O.V.

     Michael calmly slipped his guitar strap over his shoulder. He didnt look nervous at all. Luke was making sure his guitar was tuned. Ashton was twirling his drum sticks. and Calum was humming a tune to one of their songs. 

     "Okay it's time! See you guys out there." Luke said strutting onto the stage. Calum hurried after him. Ashton went next. As he passed me he kissed my cheek and said,

     "Enjoy the show, Ally." My heart fluttered. I looked over at michael who was staring at me. He looked sad. I mean that can't be cause he likes me... right?

     "Wish me luck?" He asked faking a smile. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek and said "You so got this, Mike." He grinned and ran out onto the stage. I stood back on the side of the stage listening to their songs and smiling at one of them when they would glance at me. Ashton even blew me a kiss. But i gave most of my attention to Michael. The way he flipped his hair out of his eyes and pranced around the stage. It all came natural to him, i guess. He captured the crowd. The funny thing is... He captured my  attention too. When his guitar solo came, i found myself yelling his name along with the crowd. I jumped up and down and clapped for him when he finnished,.

     "Thank you everybody, you have been an amazing crowd! We love you!!!!" Shouted Ashton into the mic as the band took their bows and exited the stage. I high fived Calum and Luke as they walked past me grinning so wide. Michael and i exchanged a quick hug. Last Ashton came off stage. He was obviously showing the boys he cared about me or something. He grabbed my waist and spun me around asking me how they did and if i thought he was a good drummer.

     "Ohmigod Ashton!" I laughed, "YOu guys did amazing and YES you are the best drummer ever." I squealed as he pulled me in for a hug. I glanced at Michael who faked a smile at me. I smiled back...

     I started thinking, "I had this feeling in my chest. A tightening when he looked at me. I felt like he felt it too. But the feeling was so different with Ashton... I got excited but... it faded quickly... But what am i thinking?? I am the GOOD GIRL. I read. i get good grades. i go to school. i DON'T sneak out of detention... Michael is the BAD BOY.  He had tatoos and skipps detention. and flirts with girls... flirts with me... me... I mean... i did flirt with him... i kissed his cheek. Did i feel something? I just met this guy! No i cant feel anything. This is rediculas! Why am i even having this conversation with myself right now." I tried to put those thoughts out of my mind by humming "Unpredictable" one of 5SOS's songs. I leaned against the wall outside the boy's dressing room waiting for them. I forgot that one of them needed to take me home still.