PART SEVEN

I smiled at my appearence in the mirror. I  was wearing white skynny jeans and cheetah print vans with a pink shirt. I ruffled my red (faded) hair and put some lip gloss on. I heard the door bell ring. I smiled and hurried to open the door. I knew it was Ashton and he was here to pick me up. Right now i just want to focus on the time i am a bout to spend with him. I did care about him. I knew that. And right now... that was all i needed to convince myself i did not have feelings for Michael.

    "Wow you look great!" Ashton smiled and kissed my cheek I blushed and replied, "You dont look top bad your self Mr. Irwin." I winked at him and he pulled me outiside into the warm Australian evening air. He drove a red mustang GT. I whistled and walked up to it. 

     "This car is... beautiful Ash." I was a sucker for a boy who drove a nice vehicle. He smiled at me and thanks me. He told me thta it was no where near to as beautiful as I am. I must have been blushing A LOT. We drove straight to the theater. We were going to see Hunger Games. We walked in-hand in hand. Ash got us snacks while i got us some seats at the cinema. I was sitting in my seat and texting my best friend from the states Jenn. I heard a commotion coming from the door of the theater. It sounded likke laughing. I looked over to see Michael, Calum, and Luke grgab seats a couple rows over. I prayed that they would not notice me. 

     Ashton returned and we were till unnoticed thank god. The movie began playing and i squezed Ashtons hand whenever there was a scary part. Then the unthinkable happened. I yelled at a scary part in the movie. But i was so entranced in the movie and Ashton that i didnt think to look over and see if the other boys had noticed me. After i screamed, Ashton laughed and kissed me. Here come the butterflies. I giggle and sat back to enjoy the rest of the film. I did not think about the fact that another one of the boys could have seen us. They were sitting two rows over! 

     The movie was good and ended. Ashton and i gathered our things and left the theater. 

     "That was an amazing movie. Thanks for bringing me, Ashton." I smiled at him and he answered, "The most amazing part was when we kissed though, huh?" I laughed and nodded. I was blushing un controllably. When we pulled up to my house Ash walked me to the door and we had a few kisses before parting. When we were finally kissing goodbye i heard the sound of a motor bike passing. I opened my eyes a little and noticed it was going quite slow. But i wrapped my arms around Ashton and did not give it another thought. We pulled apart and said goodnight. 

     It was only about 12 a.m. but i did not want to sleep. I just wanted to think about Ashton. I could say it was safe to say I did not like Michael.

     "Im so glad thats cleared up." I said to myself chuckling. I checked my phone to see a text from Ashton.

     "Had a good time;) lets do it again. xx-Ash" I smiled and responded with a winky face. I grabbed my laptop and decided to skype Jenn. I told her everything. At last i told her about the dream i had about Michael and me.

     "Hmm..." She was thinking, "I mean... for now stick with Ashton.... But there is potential with this Michael guy. For starters he is absolutly gorgeous. they all are. You are so luck omg i hate you i cannot believe you get to go and makeout with hot Aussies." I laughed and nodded.

     "It is only one Aussie. The other one i just make out with in my dreams i cant control that!!" 

     It was about 2 a.m.. Australia time and i needed sleep. I hung up with Jenn telling her i would keep her updated if she would keep me updated.

    "Oh wait Ally." Jenn said as i was about to hang up, "James got a new girlfriend. I'm sorry you had to find out this way but i mean... I had to tell you." I nodded and told her goodnight. I shut out my light and busrt into tears.

     James was my ex boyfriend. He was with me for a year and had stood by me when my mom passed away. He ment so much to me. And the day before i left we were supposed to have one last day together. But as i was walking to his house i saw him with another girl. I slapped him and shoved her. I ran away blinded by my tears. He never bothered to call or email. or apologize. Why? Cause i wasn't good enough for him.

     I wiped away my tears and turned over and took some deep breaths. I fell into a deep sleep.

                                                                             MICHAEL'S P.O.V.

    Some one just screamed. I looked over at a couple sitting together. Then i realized. it was Ashton and Ally. Then the unthinkable happend. They kissed. KISSED? KISSED!!! Right there! And i saw the whole thing! I watched Ally giggle and snuggle into Ashton's shoulder. I felt my chest tighten and my head filled with rage. Why did i feel like this? I rubbed my eyes and turned back to the movie. Hating Ashton. He knew i liked her. His excuse was that she could choose who se wanted. But it wasnt her fault that he forced himself upon her. 

     After the movie the boys walked out with me and i got on my motor cycle and sped over to Ally's house. I wanted to make sure she was okay and that Ashton wasnt bothering her. What i saw therer absolutly shattered my heart. They were standing on her front steps just making out. right there! I shook my head and sped past them. I finally had to admit it to myself. I liked Ally.