PART TWENTY-TWO

ALLY'S P.O.V.

     "Wake up Ally!!!" Someone was shaking me awake. I sat up and it was my soon to be step mom. ugh. I looked at the bed beside me. My heart sank. I wish Michael was here to wrap me in his arms and drift off to sleep away from the world. It was 12pm already! Liz pulled me out of bed. I grabbed my dress of the hanger and hurried downstairs. I was already late as hell. I was wearing my PJ shorts and an old band teeshirt from the time i saw The Jonas Brothers in concert (I will always be a Nick girl). I slipped on my flip flops and followed Liz out the front door. We were headed to the Salon to get our hair and makeup done before the wedding. Liz's other bridesmaids would be there too. I had no idea where my dad and Luke were. I slid into the passeneger side beside LIz. She chattered on and on about how beautiful i was going to look in the bridesmaids dress for the wedding with my hair and makup done. I was barely listening.

      I wished that today was just another day i could lay in my room with Michael and talk about eachother and music, He usually left a note for me on my dresser when he would leave in the morning. But today he didnt I was really dissapointed.

     We arrived at the salon and and i took my seat in the styling chair. They layered the make up on and tied my hair up in a pretty bun. Liz's friends and bridesmaids told me i looked so beautiful as they tipped back glasses of shampeign with Liz. She looked beautiful. She was kind... And pretty. My dad really did love her. They were leaving at 10:30 for the airport and their honeymoon in the Bahamas. I would have the next day to relax with the boys before they left. Then i would be alone for the rest of the month until school. Then, ten days after school began dad and Liz will come home. But i wont have any friends. No more Luke or Michael. I wanted to cry. I sniffled and fanned my eyes tryin not to gain attention from my tears wich were almost falling. Michael, Ashton, and Calum were invited to the wedding of course. I wanted to look perfect. Luke and I were going to walk down the aisle together as maid of honor and best man. Soon enough it was time. We were at the church and i was waiting in a back corridor while all the guests filed into the church. 

     "Heyyy heartbreak girl." Luke flicked my shoulder. I managed a weak smile.

     "You Ok sis?" Luke asked me looking worried. I nodded and told him everything i was feeling. He shook his head andpulled me into a hug.

    "Its gonna be okay Ally. I will be home soon and so will the rest of the boys. Its only for a year. Just one. And you have friends. You will be okay."  I snuggled into his chest letting the warmth he had pass to me.

     "Come one kids!" Liz said in a loud whisper. Luke and i pulled apart and hurried after Liz. We stood before the two large wooden doors that was our only barrier between the crowd of people and our parents wedding. We linked arms and the two doors creaked open. Some Beethovan song began to play and we started our walk. I looked over the faces in the audience. There was my grandperants on my dad's side. Some cousins. A lot of friends of Liz and her family. And there was Ashton, Calum and Michael. They all smiled widly at us. Ashton and Cal sticking their tongues out at us playfully. Michael just smiled. He looked sad... Why? I wish i knew. Luke and I took our places and the ceremony proceeded. Liz walked like a queen down the aisle. Her blonde hair floated delicatly around her shoulders. Her eyes sparkled and she flashed a pearly white smile at the photographer. My dad looked so nervous. I couldnt help but wonder if he had thought of my mom at all that day. I wsa still beyond mad at him. During he and Liz's vows there were ooh's and aah's from the audience. I blocked it out. I didnt want some other woman with my father. I looked away when they kissed and gritted my teeth when the crowd aplauded.

     Freaking finally the ceremony was over. There was dancing and partying at the reception. I didnt care for it. I hid in a hallway outside of the reception room. I tipped back a glass of wine like i didnt care and ate a cracker. I leaned up against the wall and allowed a tear to roll down my cheek. It was 9:30pm. The ceremony was over around 7. Michael hadnt talked to me yet. What was his problem? Walked slowly down the hall letting my hand drift along sliding against the wall beside me. Someone grabbed my free hand. I looked up and met the two eyes I knew so well.