It Hurts..

It was dark, the night was calm.    It wasn't a full moon night though. I stood outside of  Raphael's house deep in thought. I requested to be left alone. Raphael stayed with Derek, in case he wakes up and my aunt and I are staying here for the night. It's no use going back for now.

I thought about what Jacob said. My father is complicated and I know we haven't bonded for long but I never thought the fact of him dying would bother me this much. I didn't care about his money or fame or accomplishments. The bad things he have done shouldn't define his fate. I know he left me with my aunt when she was so young. Actually too young to raise a child on her own. He broke the laws of nature. He has blood on His hands and yet, I care whether he lives or dies.
I was pathetic. Really messed up and when I try to fix things, it never works out.

I stared at the sky and looked at the wristwatch in my hands. My aunt once told me that the ones we love never leave us. They stay with us and remain among the stars. Every star represents a soul.

"What would you do mom?" I asked the sky.
I wasn't expecting an answer but then the air around me picked up and the leaves swirled and felled on my car.

A crazy idea then popped into my brain. No more phone calls. If I can't help him, I can warn him.
I ran inside collected my keys but before I could leave both my aunt and Raphael evaded me.
"Where do you think you're going?" They interrogated.

I wasted no time in chit chats," To warn him. He needs to know."

They said nothing to me just stared.
"I'm coming with you," Raphael insisted and my aunt nodded at him. I didn't mind the company.

On our way there, Raphael acted a little uneasy.
"You know I support you and everything and I get what you're doing and how you feel," he stated while playing with a strand of my hair. It was distracting but I focused on what he was getting at.

"What are you going to say to him?" He stressed in his accented voice which was like music to my ears but then I thought about what he asked. The truth is I didn't know, so I stayed silent.

  When we got there I chose to make my way first. The first thing that caught my eyes was the fountain and I remembered he saying it looked better at night. He was right. His house was almost like my dream house. The only thing missing are my twelve fan cars.

The door opened before I could knock on it and Robert stood beside it. He smiled at me but gave a straight face to Raphael. I didn't know what that was about.

"Is my father home?" I asked hoping he was.

He nodded and pointed to his office or I could say it was more like a study room. Raphael stayed behind.

I knocked before entering. There was no answer, so I decided to go in. He was asleep on his desk. He slept so peacefully. I tiptoed and sat on his desk beside him,then cleared my throat. He awoke and I smiled.

"Annabelle! What are you doing here?" He asked almost shocked but definitely surprised.

"I came to see you, what else.." I remarked.

"Well I thought you didn't want to speak to me again after the last encounter," I frowned. That is true but this is life and death. His life, which I cared much about and his death, which pains me. Gosh!

"What is it love?" He questioned the frown on my face.

"Why?" I asked. Not making much sense.

He raised his brow at me, then made a sudden 'awe' expression.
"You were updated about the recent events," he stood up not asking how, who or where they were. Nothing.. Unless he already knows.

"Does it matter that much. More than your life."

He didn't react the way I expected.

"I am doing this for your mother," he simply responded but it made me frustrated. I didn't know my mother but I'm sure she knew as a witch,the consequences of breaking the laws of nature.

"And would my mother  want this?" I asked striking a nerve but he didn't respond.

"That's what I thought.."

" I just came to warn you cause I care and neither of you are making it easy. If you care, even the slightest for me then I'm begging... Just stop," I clasped my hands together as if I'm saying a prayer.

"Why would I do that?" He asked after all that I have said. Tears threatened to escape my eyes but I held it in.

"Then you don't care about me..." I left the office right after that.

I spotted Raphael who gave me a concerning look.
"I tried," I muttered tilting my head.

It hurts, it just hurts...

Whose blood will it end in?

******************************

Whose blood will it end in, indeed?

There you have it guys.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next update.

Please comment or vote.. I really will appreciate it.

XoXo.. ...