Out of Control..

Chelsea called her mom to tell her that she'll be staying at my house for the night, but it looks as if she is never going to another party,again.

My aunt had fixed a bed for her while she changed into one my of PJs for the night.

"So you guys ready to put together this mystery of yours", my aunt asked since we told her everything. She was really worried and puzzled, thinking that my father that I don't have theoretically, could have something to do with this.

The dogs in the neighborhood started to bark ferociously and there were loud girly screams. We looked out the window to see the most bizarre thing ever. Derek and two other guys were having cat troubles and are running from dogs who were chasing the cats clinged on their heads and shoulder. The neighborhood was awaken by this and we laughed our way downstairs to greet. Guess the big bad wolves aren't big and bad anymore.

We laughed when they ran inside shutting the door somehow managing to get rid of the cats. The dogs were still barking loudly. "Your animals are out. Of. Control...", he said panting for breath but we couldn't stop laughing." I can't blame them", my aunt remarked resting her hands on the kitchen counter.
"This is ridiculous, ha ha", she kept laughing.
"Alright, why are we here?", he straightened up.
"I thought you wanted to know who is behind all the drama lately", I told him hoping he remembered asking for my help. He nodded his head,"This is me helping".

My aunt pulled out a board and Chelsea started writing all the stuff we listed early in a web form leading to my dad, the possible suspect.

"My name's Jeff by the way, these are my sons Jacob and you know Derek", a tall, well builted guy with black hair and hazel eyes said introducing himself while standing next to Jacob who looked similar to him except he looked around 30 and dressed like a total bad boy.

I smiled in return, introducing myself and the girls.

"So you mind explaining that", Jacob requested leaning over the counter and smirking at me. As uncomfortable as I am, I granted his wish.

"Well after tonight, I decided I would help only on one condition... You don't kill anyone", they all chuckled and stopped when they realised I was serious."I like her", Jacob said smiling mischievously.

Oh god, as much as I could erupt into flames right now, burning the house down, I stayed cool.

Rolling my eyes I continued,"From tonight, I came across some I know, he taught me to shoot arrow when I was twelve", they looked impressed and shocked. Chelsea mostly. My aunt just giggled. Pointing to the board,"The hunters that attacked you had some connection with my father, but I don't understand why are wolves siding with them", I looked at them hoping for an explanation.
"Who is your dad?", he asked crazily. I was about to answer but my aunt did instead.
"His name is Nicholas, he left her when her mother was killed by on of your kind", there it is, my shameful past and it hurts so bad. Unable to say anything I bowed my head to the ground. Nicholas... Nicholas is his name.

"I am assuming if he is behind this, it's for revenge", my aunt remarked and there faces looked stern.
"Why on us, why our pack?", they asked angrily.
We all thought. I thought. It is only there pack they're trying to execute. They had other wolves with them.

"What if, what if,someone from your pack killed her mom in the accident",Chelsea shouted out excitingly pointing to Jeff, the alpha.

It made sense, but that would mean, it could be anyone. He became tense,clenching his fist.

"That came out wrong didn't it..", Chelsea sighed.

"Are you accusing my pack", he said in a loud angry growl. Everyone froze, except me of course, I had experience with this, with my Aunt Lexi's boyfriend. He was sweet at first but became arrogant and she broke up with him.

I lifted my face boldly and looked at him,"I'm not accusing anybody, it's crazy we get it, but if it is the case, if you were involved... We need to know", he clenched and ignored my question then mumbling 'this is bullshit'. I lost control again, anger flow through me. He knows something.

Out of know where I picked up a meat chopper and throw it at the door knob before they could open it to leave. They all froze again in terror. Look at me challenging an alpha. "No one,is going anywhere", I said sternly. I made a clean throw and it terrified them. "Annabelle, that's not how you treat guest", aunt Lexi put her arm around my shoulder, " I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of this, okay!", she smiled and let them out.

Quickly I fled to my room with Chelsea running behind me.
"What the hell was that?", she asked while shutting the door behind me.
"He did it, I saw it", I said sternly.
"Woah, you don't know that", she said soothingly.
"Yes I do and they should all rot in hell, with the attitude", I was so angry right now.
"Annabelle-", I cut her off and my hand burst into flames.
"Noo... Just put it as a clue or something okay!", I cooled.
"Alright", she looked terrified.

"Chelsea I'm sorry", I apologized.

"Look I get it I'm sorry", she walked out the room and slammed the door behind her.

What have I done?

******************************

Hey guys, another update. Please vote or comment. I'll love to hear your thoughts on book so far.

Thanks for reading and hope you stay with me for the next update.
Hope you're having a great summer vacation too...

XoXo.....