CHAPTER 11- TEMPTATION

Disclaimer - I don't own pokémon

Ash, Misty, Brock and the rest of the audience watched with bated breath, as the pokémon teetered uneasily...

Pikachu soon recovered, springing back into attack mode, with a loud 'Pika!'

Ash heaved a sigh at this.

So did Misty - she did not want to ever cause darling Pikachu to faint.

However, a few seconds later, Psyduck thudded to the ground, utterly spent.

"Psyduck has fainted. Misty is out of useable pokémon - the match goes to Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town!"

"Yesss! We did it!" Ash shouted, as Pikachu leaped into his arms. He spun his pokémon around, feeling rather giddy at the implications of this victory, as Misty's words echoed in his mind.

'I'll do anything and everything you want - for a week.'

It was such a tempting offer, and she was irresistible... he imagined the whole scenario, their bodies entangled on the silky sheets... he wanted her... he wanted her so badly, that it was killing him...

Misty walked up to him, her eyes downcast.

She held out her hand.

"Y-you were awesome Ash... you really were - and thanks about the whole Psyduck thing, I really appreciate it - congratulations..." she said, though her voice was shaking.

Ash suddenly felt very awkward.

"Misty..." he said softly.

"A-and I guess you - you proved me right - you are a better p-pokémon trainer than me."

Ash didn't take the hand she was offering, instead pulling her into a hug, burying his face in her sweet-smelling hair.

"That's not true, Misty, you know it," he said tenderly, stroking her cheek. "I was joking around - so were you, right?"

Misty nodded. "Yeah - but I - I just wanted to - to prove that I'm as good as you-"

"You don't need to prove that to anyone," Ash said seriously, taking her hands in his, gazing into her eyes. "You're an amazing trainer - I've learnt so much from you! Like not to send out worms to battle birds..." he joked, and Misty giggled.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you for saving my pokémon," he continued. "That was really kind of you Misty - and I love you for it."

Misty's heart raced at the last few words - but if only he'd said he loved her...

"Awww, Ash..."

"Pikachupi!" Pikachu cried, jumping between the pair.

Misty caught him in her arms, hugging him.

"Pikachu, you were awesome! And thank Mew you're okay - I didn't want that confusion to hurt you... I don't know what I'd have done if it did..."

"Pika!" Pikachu cried, nuzzling her affectionately, and then hopped off, sensing that his Pikapi wanted some privacy with her.

Ash watched Misty hug Pikachu, a warm feeling blossoming in his chest.

He cared about her, so much... and she was beautiful, and he desired her... she had said she'd do anything and everything... but was she truly ready for it?

Ash thought for awhile, his brain a tempestuous turmoil, before making his decision.

"Misty," he whispered. "Come to my room, eight o clock, tonight."